Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanNoOne111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
1.Your Name
> Ahmed

2. HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)
> None

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)
> None

4.My first post on the forum
> Guesses about Next Elimination. (Monvik were Eliminated next week)

5.Elimination! (Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )
> None

6. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)
> None

7.Most Memorable person...!
> Everyone. Love you guys.

8. My favorite Thread/Post
> Sanaya Mohit AT (Because it was the most updated thing on forum. It had more spoilers than Spoilers thread)

9.Thread that Made me go
> About a particular Couple being Genuine while other are fake. LOL

10.Person that Made me go
> The one posting about Didi, Jiju, Awantika, Bread, Nangu Pangu, Tina, Simar, Raju. (Cutebabbi probably)

11.Person am Going to kill
> No One.

12.Members Am going to stalk even now after the show ended
> None

13.Most Weird Person
> Cutebabbi again.

14.My Drama king/queen?
> Monaya Fans were all Drama King/Queen (In a good way)

15. My choice of winner..
> Brent & Aashka then Shoaib & Dipika (Mohit & Sanaya in Grand Finale)

16.My achievement on Forum
> I received no warning ever. LOL

17.Any incident worth Mention
> None

18.Thing I'll miss the most
> Shoot Updates...!!! (Tuesdays were awesome)

19.You can see me posting on..
> Nowhere

20.Any Big thing coming in my life for which I need your wishes
> My Graduation Result

21.Thing i regret the Most
> Wasting My Time on NB8 while it was always obvious that who is gonna win.

22. Most Fearful/Strict DT?
> Don't know. Never received a warning.

23.My words to all on forum
> I'm going to miss you all guys. Stay Blessed nd Be Happy.Edited by FanNoOne111 - 6 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
1.Your Name: Sunara

2. HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum): None here as most were already on my buddy list! BUT I added a LOT of them on other more personal places.. would say I found a whole set of old acquaintances who r now actually my friends thanks to this show!

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum): Pari! (DITTOπŸ€—) & SimiπŸ€—

4.My first post on the forum: Monaya AT1 ❀️

5.Elimination! (Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ): I'd have to kill ya if I tell ya! πŸ˜†

6. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..): Not Scrapbook but msgs somewhere else (Aruna, Pari, Simi, Anju, Blue,D3, akanksha, Deepti di, N & quite a few more)

7.Most Memorable person...! Radhi lmao for her sarcasm! πŸ˜†

8. My favorite Thread/Post: Monaya AT considering I am the malkin there! πŸ˜†

9.Thread that Made me go ROFL: Quite a lot of them specially in the first few weeks!

10.Person that Made me go ROFL: diJujuLiver 🀣

11.Person am Going to kill LOL: Once again I'd have to kill ya if I tell ya apart from my target/s πŸ˜†

12.Members Am going to stalk even now after the show ended:  hehe couple of them πŸ˜†

13.Most Weird Person: the strange love/hate confused people I found here..  I don't have to name them though..

14.My Drama king/queen?  Radhi πŸ˜†

15. My choice of winner.. The AT says it all! 😳 Monaya πŸ‘

16.My achievement on Forum: A bunch of close friends & learning to love Mohit.. & learning to appreciate that love is about loving someone irrespective of their imperfections and finding perfection in that for yourself..

17.Any incident worth Mention: WA & my new found love for it! πŸ˜† Rest should not be said in public! πŸ˜†

18.Thing I'll miss the most: The insanity of Tuesdays! πŸ˜† & seeing Sanaya & Mohit dance with each other.. & every week seeing what Sanaya looks like.. it's one of my fav things about her reality shows..❀️ And their live chats! Knowing Sanaya she would go in to social media hibernation all over again! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

19.You can see me posting on.. Bollywood forum/Rangrasiya forum and wherever new forum Sanaya would do a show in I'd be there..

20.Any Big thing coming in my life for which I need your wishes:  Nothing I guess..

21.Thing i regret the Most: Not kicking some asses & listening to infinite amount of be a good girl lectures! πŸ˜†

22. Most Fearful/Strict DT? Nah.. neither.. i like u both & the fun PMs exchanged! 😳

23.My words to all on forum: We all have very busy lives full of school. college, work & family.. And some of us still find time to come here, maybe because it gives us a reason to smile at the end of a trying day.. try to find ways to give love here too as much as u can.. Spend ur free time loving someone, being nice to someone, not hating someone or thinking of ways to hurt someone who has never truly done something wrong to u.. Don't hurt people.. or do things which u know will hurt people.. maybe some of those people come here to find peace.. don't destroy that for them, for some temporary kicks.. It might mean a lot to someone else, what u would consider entertainment, because that could be their escapism.. it won't cost you anything not to hurt someone deliberately.. 
Edited by princessunara - 6 years ago