27.06.2017: Written Update: Zindagi Ki Mahek

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 1
Sonal brings tea for everyone. Mohit asks what they have to do for Date Night. Chachu says they have to do something to please Shaurya-Nikita. Mahek asks them to rest and says I will plan the Date Night. She paces around and fumes that he is taking his ex for Date. Sonal teases her saying she was saying she doesn't care but is fuming. Mahek says it's not everyone's job to tolerate Shauryas temper. Nikita asks Shaurya why he is taking her on Date. What if Maheks ego is hurt and she drifts away from him. Shaurya says Mahek and I are bound by an invisible bond which isn't even visible. Nikita asks then why do this? Shaurya says feel irritated when Mahek is indifferent to my actions. Nikita says ur just as crazy and immature. Sonal asks if they should kidnap Nikita. Mahek says no, rather plan to make my hubby's date awesome. Sonal teases her saying 'Break up song'. Shaurya arrives home and asks about Mahek. Right then she arrives. Shaurya fakes a call from Nikita in front of Mahek and his mom. He says if she doesn't like the food they will go out for dinner and he will kick out the losers. Mahek fumes. She goes to fill water. Shauryas mom scolds him for troubling Mahek. He says he needs to win the contest and in talent no one beat Mahek so he has to play mind games to divert her mind. Mahek overhears. She smiles.

Later Shaurya-Nikita arrive at Date Night and are greeted by media person who asks what Nikita feels to be on date with a husband. Nikita says new experience. Media person/ Host tells Shaurya they have a question from fan, cool-kajal. Why does Shaurya trouble Mahek so much?He says it's like tar se dhun suni par say PE jo biti woh kis ne suni? Shaurya says Mahek troubles me a lot. Meanwhile, Mahek and family deck up the Date Night. They press buzzer to start the Date Night.

Shaurya and Nikita arrive inside and are shocked to see the decor. Mahek grins. Nikita says this is just like our first date. Shaurya is taken aback. Nikita asks him if he told Mahek everything but he thinks he did not then who did. Mahek invites them to take the seat. She announces that Shaurya and Nikita are bff and this decor is based on their past experience. She says today's theme is Action Replay. Nikita says no wonder the guy who never wanted to marry finally did get married. There is something about her.

Mahek brings the first dish. Shaurya says boiled eggs on a date? Still food cart standards. Media person/ Host says guess after effects of pati-patni-woh. Mahek says there is a story being this. She asks Nikita what was the first dish she cooked for Shaurya. She says wasn't a chef then so had cooked boiled eggs. Shaurya says yes when we lived together in London. Mahek says these are not boiled eggs. Nikita tastes. It's eclairs. Mahek asks Shaurya if he is enjoying mind games. She steps down and shows a thumbs up to Shauryas bro. Shaurya notices and drags him aside and fumes on him. He says had to fulfill my duty towards Bhabhi. Shaurya deslcides to up the ante on mind games. Nikita apologizes to Mahek for stealing her ingredients.Mahek says it's all for victory. No need to apologise.Shaurya watches the duo speaking.

Mahek is cooking bhindi. She promotes Fortune oil. Sonal comes and says Shaurya is asking for bhindi. Mahek goes to check. Shaurya says this was a Date Night. There should be romantic feel, chocolate, champagne. Not here at dhaba to just eat. He asks Chachu to sing romantic song and Mohit to dim the lights. Everyone stays static. Shaurya asks Mahek again. Media person is also delighted about dance. Kanta walks off. Shaurya steps forward, gets down on his knees and asks Nikita for a dance.

Part 2
Suraj hua Maddham plays. Shaurya and Nikita start to dance. Shaurya keeps glancing at Mahek but she smiles at him. She says please show us how u both danced at the prom. Nikita asks what he plans to do now that his plan is not working.

Part 3
Shaurya tells Nikita to be alert as he will take this game to the next level. He twirls her ateound, sways her, holds her close. Mahek feels jealous and hurt. She walks off.

Precap--Media person/ Host says now the twist is Shaurya will score Mahek. All are shocked. Host says and the score is...!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Thank you for the written update...!!