Worst Judging Panel

FanNoOne111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
For me, Terence Lewis, Sonakshi Sinha & Mohit Suri were one of the worst Judging Panels ever. They were totally senseless.
So here I want to Name my favorite TOP 3 best judging panels ever in no particular order.

**** Nach Baliye 3
Vaibhavi Merchant
Isha Koppikar
David Dhawan

**** Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3
Saroj Khan
Vaibhavi Merchant
Juhi Chawla

**** Zara Nachke Dikha 2
Shilpa Shetty Kundra
Arshad Warsi
Vaibhavi Merchant

> Interestingly, Vaibhavi is present in all three.
> They may not be my favorites Individually but Together they were best.
> My Most Favorite Individual judge happens to be Chetan Bhagat from Nach Baliye 7.
> Share your favorite Judging panels from Celebrity Dance reality shows.Edited by FanNoOne111 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
All three and I liked Tetence, Sajid and Shilpa in NB previous seasons too(Asha-Rithvik one)
FanNoOne111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

All three and I liked Tetence, Sajid and Shilpa in NB previous seasons too(Asha-Rithvik one)

I Haven't watched Season 5,6...
NB1 : Farhan ,Saroj and Malaika ..
Even Sahil ,Shilpa and Terence were Good
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Terrence, remo, Greta

Sajid, shilpa, Terrence

Shakti, punit, dharmesh
Madhuri, remo, kjEdited by RB.ritz - 6 years ago
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you 
The judges this season were horrible except Terrence 
I liked Geeta remo and Terrence when they judged DID 
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

+1
I liked Terrence, Shilpa and Sajid too but Sajid sometimes comes out to be very rude to the contestants(especially with Ravi Sargun) and he fixes his winner on day 1 and he is always biased towards them

I also like Remo, Madhuri and KJo from JDJ(I enjoy how Manish teases KJo more than his judgement 😛 ).
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree about Sajid,during Season 6 he was stuck on Gurbina and insulted others which actually worked negATIVELY FOR Gurbina.Then in season 5 he loved nilu(who played bhabo in dabh) n her hubby n was really really rude to Ravi Sargun. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
My Best judging Panel were: 

Terence Lewis, Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Sajid Khan - Nach Baliye 5.

I think the judging was on point. The season was not full of OTT drama either. The show felt positive most of the time. I enjoyed watching it. Also Gautam Rode and Wahi were hosting and they had a really good rapport between them and also the judges. 

Personal favourite judge - Terrence Lewis. Least favourite, Sajid Khan. 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pemberleydreams

Totally agree about Sajid,during Season 6 he was stuck on Gurbina and insulted others which actually worked negATIVELY FOR Gurbina.Then in season 5 he loved nilu(who played bhabo in dabh) n her hubby n was really really rude to Ravi Sargun. 

He liked Neelu ji for the comedy her husband did, but he always wanted to see Jay Mahi as the winners and they ultimately won. I felt they were equally deserving as Ravi Sargun though