Today's WU Link..(26th June 2017)

Heli84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.tellyupdates.com/mahek-26th-june-2017-written-episode-update/

P.S. Sorry mein likh nehi sakti..bohot lamba likhna padta hei..Ekdin likhh ke mere ko pata chal gaya..😕
Bohot lazy hun mein..😆

Sham Di & Jo bhi LU dete ho..ap sab Super woman hoo..
Ap sab k liye 👏 👏
Edited by Heli84 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Anchor says dance and romance all went well . Now let's start second round. Go to your respective positions.

Priyanka says we have no ingredients for today. Shaurya says we'll do something.

Mehak thanks Shaurya for the beautiful surprise which she never expected.

Shaurya says this is nothing. I told u na today will be full of surprises and hope you'll like them.

Mehak says what she likes is their equation. How did this happen. Is everything alright between them.

Mehak says sorry you could not get the ingredients from the market for the contest.

I'm also responsible for this. I heard your alarm , Shaurya cuts her and says Shaurya says u switched off my alarm, so I could not get up and go to get ingredients.

Mehek asks him if he thinks she can stoop so low. Shaurya tells he'll manage.

Mehek says we will do one thing, we'll share the ingredients. Shaurya says no you have gathered your ingredients with lot of effort, you use them.

Shaurya says there is another surprise for u at your table. mehek says no I don't want any other surprises.

Teams take up the positions but Mehek's team is unable to find the ingredients. They find only aloo in their bag.

Shaurya then announces that one team member had to join his team and that was Mehek but Mehek made her own team, so he spoke to judges and is getting a new team member will be joining his team. He introduces Nikita as a renowned Chef and beautiful one.

Nikita comes and holds Shaurya's hand. 

Flashback shows that Nikita exchanged the ingredients while Sharmas were arguing with the police. She calls Shaurya and tells him that she got all the ingredients and Mehek's lesson too.

Mohit says this is Shauryas' and International thief's plan to beat them.Sharmas say they will go and complain to judges that their ingredients have been stolen.

Mehek stops them and Sheetal and Sheetal tells her not to defend her husband. Mehek tells her not to say so and asks her if they have any proof that Shaurya's team stole theirs.

Shaurya's team brings out the ingredients and Sharmas recognise that they have been stolen by Shaurya's team.

Anchor comes and checks and finds that they don't have any ingredients. Shaurya keeps looking at them and is worried seeing Mehek in distress. Nikita says he is worried more for Mehek and he should have been the vice captain of Mehek's  team.

She also says they could have taken ingredients from others and not Mehek, why did he do that.

Nikita says no one would have believed that Shaurya would get affected by one girl and that seeing Mehek in distress worries Shaurya the most.

He tells her she is a chef na, so concentrate on her job and asks his team to buck up and start working.

Shaurya comes to Mehek and gives her waste  of the ingredients. Jeevan chachu askes him to take it back but Mehek accepts it from Shaurya. Mehak says she is indebted to him for this gesture and she will pay him back for the favor.

Shaurya says now do u know how it feels if u are cheated by one of your own. This is how I felt when you backed ur family and not me.

Shaurya's team wins with 9 points and Mehek's with looses with 4 points as her dish almost had no ingredients at all but still she could pull out some dish from the waste.Mehek's dish gets thumbs for the taste though.

Anchor says there is a twist in the tale and there will be a punishment for losing team.

They have to arrange a romantic date for winning team, i.e., for Shaurya and Shaurya will decide whom he will take on date. Date will decide whether Mehek's team will go to the next rund or will get a zero.

Shaurya walks towards Mehek and she is shy that Shaurya would choose her. But Shaurya announces Nikita's name. Mehek has tears in her eyes. Shaurya goes to Nikita and takes her hand. Kanta chachi blurts out what is this Shaurya's new game now.

Sharmas are upset with Shaurya's behaviour.

Anchor also says that the fate of the losing team will be deciding depending on the success of the romantic date arranged. Shaurya smirks.

Nikita asks Shaurya why he is taking her on date instead of his wife, he says he wants to see the extent to which Mehek will be jealous.

Mehek is in a room and keeping back utensils. Shaurya comes there. Mehek tries to leave but Shaurya stops her and asks Mehek if it hurts to loose. Will she be able to arrange a romantic date for her own husband. He taunts her saying that something is burning. Mehek says someone's character is burning. Shaurya says he's looking forward to tomorrow. He says will she be able to see her husband taking another girl on a romantic date. Will she weep.

Precap : Looks like Shaurya has made a call probably to Nikita to irritate Mehek abt the date and Karuna asks him if he did that call to trouble Mehak. He agrees and says yes. WC has to win this contest and so he needs to play mind games to divert her focus as he cannot beat her talent. Mehek overhears the conversation and makes a decision to play mind games and probably beat Shaurya in his own game.

Edited by snehatara - 6 years ago
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry everyone I tried not to miss and give full LU but looks like I have missed out few scenes.😆
Nikita looks positive and a good friend of Shaurya and not a third wheel at all. She'll be a catalyst
in their relationship. She even told Shaurya he is the most affected one seeing Mehek in distress.
She hugged Shaurya after winning and we could see fumes coming put of Sharma family members
and they were cursing him.😉😆

Edited by snehatara - 6 years ago
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks heli! You are a darling 🤗
Heli84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

Sorry everyone I tried not to miss and give full LU but looks like I have missed out few scenes.😆

Thank you so much Di..⭐️

At least apne  kuch dene ki try toh ki..😳..pad mein toh itni lazy ki woh bhi  nehi kiya..😆
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you sneha 🤗
You did you best,I really appreciate it darling 😊
Heli84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjh30

Thanks heli! You are a darling 🤗

Welcome Di..⭐️
Heli84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thanks for the link 😊

Welcome Di..😊
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: snehatara

Nikita looks positive and a good friend of Shaurya and not a third wheel at all. She'll be a catalyst in their relationship. She even told Shaurya he is the most affected one seeing Mehek in distress.
She hugged Shaurya after winning and we could see fumes coming put of Sharma family members
and they were cursing him.😉😆

After reading the update i came to this conclusion hope we are not wrong 😆
Heli84 thumbnail

Welcome Di..😊

Ap update kab karogi?Please continue Soon..