Star Plus steeped in nepotism

merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
democracy  is the thing of the past !!!!! all right fine.
india forums., i suppose it is for this post that my account has been banded from making personal posts. i have been patronizing your website for the past  10 to 11 years never have i offended anyone personally. i posted what i witnessed.obviously die hard fans object, i posted as a die hard fan of the show.  not of contestant . but i still apologize . 

and by the way this post should have been blocked not my account. 

but thanks anyway.
Edited by merrydock - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Oh great if you ur favorite did not win that does not mean you abuse others. The finale was based on votes majority of all know Divek has a great fan following . U don't have right to judge a couple like that. Who are you a judge a husband and wife like that? U no one To involve in their personal life .for u touching does all work.
I agree abhiman deserved to win according to dance but it was based on votes. Divek won.
FadedRain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh now keep crying that Sanaya didn't win 😆 

Divek won for their popularity, Abinam were the first runners up and Monaya ko mila babaji ka thullu. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am so touched by the sudden affection MoNaya has for SaBigail. Until yesterday SaBigail was undignified, did PDA, were trained dancers blah blah and overnight they become deserving of winning this season?  ðŸ˜†
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: advay_chandni

Sanaya lost again??? LOL, karma.

Once a loser always a loser. First she got beaten by talent (Faisal in JDJ), now she lost in popularity from Divyanka +Talent too fromAbinam as Abinam are first runner up beating Monaya. ðŸ¥³

No. Abinam lost to Divyanka in terms of popularity. Monaya came third. 
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: thepinkboi

I am so touched by the sudden affection MoNaya has for SaBigail. Until yesterday SaBigail was undignified, did PDA, were trained dancers blah blah and overnight they become deserving of winning this season?  ðŸ˜†

Support chahiye to bash Divek. 

I wish everyone had made a collective effort to make one thread instead of 10 threads and everyone who disagrees with the final result, and thinks it is unfair could have liked the thread. 
That way with 100 likes they could email the thread as a petition to challenge SP's decision with hashtags #dirtypolitics #undeserving #playfair. 
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
So if Your fav win then it's Fair but if they lose then it's rigged? Yeah Right🤣
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

So if Your fav win then it's Fair but if they lose then it's rigged? Yeah Right🤣

So true.
Audrey.h. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Till a few days ago Abigail sanam didnt deserve the trophy coz Sanam is a dancer and now all of a sudden they are the one true couple ðŸ¤”  if u win ever things fair and if u loose the contest is rigged very mature..
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Audrey.h.

Till a few days ago Abigail sanam didnt deserve the trophy coz Sanam is a dancer and now all of a sudden they are the one true couple🤔 if u win ever things fair and if u loose the contest is rigged very mature..

If Sanam-Abigail won phir bhi bashing honi thy coz they are professional dancers😉