Something about Monaya

...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Yeah yeah I know people will think, one more thread on Monaya which end up throwing mud on each other. So before you people start, Monaya haters kindly keep away from this post. No abusing other contestants and if you have so much pain then you people are more then welcome to exist this thread.
So, the matter is many of Monaya fans love there dance and growth. Well Mohit proved himself as perfect husband and Sanaya as supportive wife. Many of the threads are made in this forum bashing her calling names and all. Everyone pointed fingers on them but stood strong and reach here on there own hardwork which I'm impressed. They were loved by everyone except few forum vasis.

So all the Monaya fans you all were also called as egoistic fandom and called names. But guys do you know I'm really egoistic, because for me they were those contestants who were down to earth. And being there fan it will hurt my ego too. But that doesn't mean I'll go and clash with others because if they win or loss they are not the one to feed Me, it's only that many of fans will be sad and that's it.

So guys what are your actual opinion that made you people to like Monaya. Share and enjoy this night.

Fingers crossed hope they win.

P.s. Haters pls keep away from this thread. I respect you don't like them and I'll still if you keep away from maligning this thread.
Edited by ...Deeksha.... - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_soul thumbnail
So for me it was always sanaya at first.
First time i noticed sanaya was during an award function where was awarded the most promising female actor.that time i thought she is so beautiful.as i was busy with studies i could not follow mjht.then after watching ipk i fell in love with her for the talented actor she is and the person she is.She is one of the genuine persons in the industry.it is through sanaya i came to know about mohit ,i liked him as a actor her caring partner.but since yesterday's episode my respect for him reached a new level.

Monaya are one of the most genuine couple i have seen in the industry.I just them now and all the happiness in the world and that cherry on the icing too.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
I started liking Monaya when I watched their very first IV for NB, when Mohit had long hair. They seemed like a genuinely cool couple. I had no clue about Monaya before NB tbh, just faintly remember they were in a show together. 

But imho I was totally irked with Sanaya after I watched the IF IV when they were in the bottom two. I tried to like her, and I appreciated the videos she made as soon as the phone scam thing came out, but then her bottom two story just didn't rub off well on me. 

I still like Mohit, I think he is a great guy. There was one incident on the show when Terr called him- an awful dancer- and I absolutely loved the way he took the criticism in his stride. He wasn't shocked, or upset. That is a mark of a good character, knowing and accepting your mistakes with a smile. And you could see he really worked hard after that comment. 
He never complains it's an amazing quality. So I do like his jo hona hai so hona hai attitude. It must have been frustrating to be on a dance show, but he never let the frustration get the best of him. So yeah, I wish him well in life. With that attitude, I think he has achieved definite success in life. 

Off topic: 
Just want to clear a thought from your mind regarding the bashing of Monaya on this forum, it mostly stemmed from the behaviour of those who keep them on a moral high ground. So it's mostly fighting over the hypocrisy for targeting other contestants to elevate Monaya' s status and considering everything unfair. You would've noticed that Monaya were bashed towards the tail end of the show when everyone got sick of the ranting. The chain needs to be properly noticed to understand where it started from and why it continued. 

The only contestant who has been abused a lot is Divyanka. Otherwise, Sanaya has not been subjected to "name calling". People just call her barbie cause everyone who loves her also calls her barbie so idk why that matters. 

Lastly, if you love them and respect them, whatever anyone else says about Monaya shouldn't matter. So if you took something personally let it slide off your back. Because bashing of your favorites is inevitable on a forum, best is not to let it affect you. Take care! 
sanjanagarg71 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Monaya Is really a Januable and cute jodi...i just started respecting mohit more after Saturday's episode. ...i just love them
VandanaPrasad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know these two right from MJHT days...I knew they were together in the show. At that time, I was a huge DMG fan... And MJHT was like a competitor to DMG just like EHMMBH was to IPK...But I was so obsessed with DMG that I told myself that its just some another college romance. So I skipped it.I never watched a single episode. I still haven't . And I don't know if I will. But then after sometime, oneday suddenly while changing channels I came across IPK. At first, I felt it was some anotber mundane show because somehow I caught the scene where Khushi falls in the arms of ASR at the fashion show. So , I skipped it as well...But after a few days, I once again by chance caught it on tv and it was the first time the show made my heart pound like it did in DMG. So, I decided to give it a chance . I still didnot recognize her from the same actress as the one from MJHT. But one day, suddenly I saw rhe episode of some dance reality show where Monaya were hosting and I was like ki " Arre, yeh toh wo IPK wali ladki hai " ...That was the first time I realized she was such a good actress who can convincingly portray two characters that are poles apart from each other. I suddenly started respecting her. I was already in love with SaRun till that time. And each passing epiaode juat deepend the love for them in my heart. But what sealed it was the offscreen moments . It was the first time I was in love with a show as well as its offscreen charishma. The bonding of the actors really appealed my heart. I still am unable to overcome the magicof the two leads and the whole cast as well.
Through the offscreen moments, I startwd loving Sanaya juat like I loved Khushi. It were a revelation on a whole new level for me. I had never seen any other actress with so much offscreen charishma, liveliness and positivity. She was just so so so genuine.I fell in love with her with each passing interview and episode and offscreen moment. And I fell in love with her more because she resonated so much like me. I felt like I was seeing a partbof myself on the tv , juat so much better and much more positive.

I will be true to myswlf. I never really like Mohit in terms of acting. And just like some others, I felt she deserved better. But when I read interviews of him during IPK, he came out as such a genuine person as well who truly truly truly loved Sanaya. It was just so evident from his words.He never showed off but the vibes were just so clear. And when I saw Monaya's interviews together, it was more than enough for me to believe in their relationship and the seriousness of their love towards each other. Because I feel Sanaya is like me , I had full trust over her choice of life partner.During IPK, so many people even questioned their love if it was real or not. But never for once had I any doubt about the kind of human being Mohit, Sanaya and Monaya together are. .At times, Sanaya might have come off as someone who is less sincere and more dramatic one than Mohit in the relationship butbthat is just not true. She might not show off her love but it is as pure and deep as it can be.  They have the kind of love that doesnot need huge confessions but still comes out as something so heart warmimg and dreamy. 

I might not have seen any works of  Mohit . So I will not comment on him as an actor. But as a human being, I have always respected him since IPK and loved them together. He is the most ideal type of guy. And exactly the type I wish  to have in my life. I seriously hope I get someone like him in my life. Because I love genuine people. I seriously love them.And theybhave everything that I wish for in my realtionship. God Bless them and may they get all the happiness and success they deserve.