opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
I know A lot of we and also personally me dislike diveks Nach baliye journey than other contestants. Yes it is really true that Divek Don't Deserve To be finalist.But For popularity n Promotion based they reach here today.So we cant deny that and have to be accept that . I know we the everyone today very much tensed for result.Before NB finale lets play a game about Divek journey for the first time. A lot acts are done by divek.Dont comparing with others and without judging with number tell here that which divek performance u will like most Thinking about outside NB ?

Personally if their performance will be in outside NB then I Might love their Intro day act, Trolly wala act, water kindom act and Finale triple Jodi act.. Now ur turn .pls tell us n comment here.
Edited by opsora2090 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I liked the "Cheez Badi" act most. Vivek was superb
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadia.Ritu

I liked the "Cheez Badi" act most. Vivek was superb

yah vivek was really superb there 😳
AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Trolley wala act...It was very well choreographed & Divek performed well too.
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I liked tandav and yesterday finale act (three couple performance  but must give it to divek. I thought where is this zeal and hard work before) they both are non dancers so have to agree they are not that bad but yes there are others who are deserving than divek
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

I liked tandav and yesterday finale act (three couple performance but must give it to divek. I thought where is this zeal and hard work before) they both are non dancers so have to agree they are not that bad but yes there are others who are deserving than divek

finale act Mai abhi abhi dekha n tripple Jodi dance was really superb. I m going to add this also
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
I was going to make a post on Divek regarding the same. 
So I am just going to focus on the positive ignoring the negatives for a while.

I watched the NB journey segment. I have to say watching Divek's first act and comparing it to the acts after the Trolley one that my god they have improved tenfolds. I didn't expect Divyanka to improve one bit, in fact, I wanted them to be out of the show in the second week. 

I cannot say that they deserve to be in the top 3. But I can say with conviction that they have shown immense growth which was deemed impossible for them. They danced more than they were capable of. I just wish Divyanka had improved on her expressions because those are awful.Edited by BB10 - 6 years ago
iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
8 is really doing wonders to them.. tomorrow 1.7.17 again 1+7 =8 he is going to reach 1m. Congrats!
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay many liked the finale act, but I didn't see it, so don't know.
But honestly, I didn't like at least one performance of theirs.
Like Terrence said, if Vivek does good, DT messes up, if DT does good then Vivek messes up.
DT came out to be a poor dancer but Vivek was good many times. Even then, he couldn't save the performance over all.
In the tandav act, DT was doing pretty good but this man messed it up, as usual overall the act was not good.
And the trolley act, my sister was saying that they did good, so I took time and watched it. I just glared at her for giving the review. I didn't liked it at all. DT was not able to do even minimum steps