Pyar ka mantra mahbharat in kalyug

Francee thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Dil hai ki manta nahi hey girls and boys w wanna write story on arjun and draupadi in kalyug .  drapadi will be p pallahvi      .arjun was very tensed up from morning as her mom said     a guest is arving here within days his father friend dhiraj agrwal.  Coming from USA to spend ti.time in India ad they want their daughter to know about India  he has having 200coroe of property in USA .the most he was stunned by the name of girl pallahvi. Waiting eagerly for upcoming guest 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Francee thumbnail
Arjun was tensed very high walla he was having curiosity to see the girl plus that dreams make him more curious  last night someone is calling him arya arya he was standing in palace the voice he heard was very melodious the lady face was not reveled but she was beautiful in red Saree and heavy jwellery
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting concept dear 
write it down I would love to read it 😳 
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey dear! I found your buddy request and saw your request. Now if you want to write a Kaliyug ff then I suggest you to write in the fan fiction corner and not Mahabharat forum. Start the story with a prologue and some background maybe. Then update whenever convinent for you. Pm your readers. If you want any advices then feel free to pm me. I can help you with readers and your story. ðŸ˜ƒ
Love 
Sam 
Francee thumbnail
Guys do  read my marriage or complications