ammaji has confirmed that the show is not going to end

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
kruttika desai maam in reply to the rumors has stated that their contracts had been renewed recently and no way mam is gonna end.. mam fans pls do like this comment and support if u love mam and want the show to continue...😃😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy to hear the good news. Love this serial. 
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh gr8
the show is getting better now. but if this doesnt end, chakraview is going to start in mid of july so.. 
kash_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yuvanaa

kruttika desai maam in reply to the rumors has stated that their contracts had been renewed recently and no way mam is gonna end.. mam fans pls do like this comment and support if u love mam and want the show to continue...😃😃

I want some entertainment in MAM... rather than idiotic storyline... as everyone know Shivam will marry Aarti(Charni) so then why so much lousy drama is going on... Whatever Rani is doing is not acceptable as she had ruined the self respect and maturity of a woman... falling for a person who never loved her... as hanging like a parasite on Amit, when already divorced had happened... Nimmi and inspector love is also spoiled due to this... Only when Raghav comes some freshness is seen... otherwise it's a complete boring
😆
Ammaji is now at limelight
Vo tou bolegi hee na

U all write to

Head manager Shweta.

Originally posted by: kash_111

I want some entertainment in MAM... rather than idiotic storyline... as everyone know Shivam will marry Aarti(Charni) so then why so much lousy drama is going on... Whatever Rani is doing is not acceptable as she had ruined the self respect and maturity of a woman... falling for a person who never loved her... as hanging like a parasite on Amit, when already divorced had happened... Nimmi and inspector love is also spoiled due to this... Only when Raghav comes some freshness is seen... otherwise it's a complete boring

Ohh cm on yaar  why that raggav varun..
Everyone is best in MAM

Infact raghav is useless.  Just amma amma n more of ssarlas kids...😡

I like all of MAM crowd.

Raniya is a s**t. Today she took 4 pheras with poor Goluuu...
darkknight420 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsmyopinion

Ohh cm on yaar  why that raggav varun..
Everyone is best in MAM

Infact raghav is useless.  Just amma amma n more of ssarlas kids...😡

I like all of MAM crowd.

Raniya is a s**t. Today she took 4 pheras with poor Goluuu...

rani is fav dear...dont call her like that...she is so comical
desvidesh thumbnail
I really don't want this show to end. I agree that the makers are stretching the episodes and everything is very slow but this show still stands out among all others in Indian Television. It's the only show that somewhat depicts the real details of Indian families and everyday life. I can't bear shows like Yeh Hai Mohabbatien or Saathiya, they are utterly unrealistic in my opinion. I love the comedy of this show but really would like if the makers did not extend things so much.Edited by desvidesh - 6 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darkknight420

rani is fav dear...dont call her like that...she is so comical

today rani showed everyone the real reason why she was after amit , she wanted to make him realize he loves her, she wanted to show him what she been thru. ehsas dilana tha dila diya aab no marriage. he has to work hard now to win her again.
123blackflames thumbnail
Thank God it's not ending. Everybody in the show is funny! Kaushalya is so annoying these days! She wanted shivam to get married and when he did, she didn't approve! She's so diplomatic! Rani has ruined Aarti's life! At least now she should tell everybody the truth that she was the one who influenced Aarti's mind. I need ammaji and Aarti's bond back! 
Raani only wanted Amit to understand her love for him. She didn't take pheres with golu, they did it around a chair or something as far as I remember. Raani didn't accept amit because she has self-respect. And because she's not a toy. 

Raghav is the only sensible person here! He always does what is right.