Aaramabh s aarambh

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
So from today we begin a new journey  share your views on the first episode?? Matched your expectations ?
Delighted/disappointed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail

Unfortunately due to a sudden family problem i was not able to watch most of the episode when it was aired..I actually missed to completely enjoy the first episode for which i was eagerly waiting for so long. 😭😭😭
        I just saw a few scenes of Devsena and probably her parents talking with her grandmother(Tanuja)i think. 
Melkor thumbnail
So finally the day for which we all were waiting with bated breath arrived.Aarambh which is a magnum opus in every sense came on our screens.

The most important factor about any series is its story.A story is the founding stone of any movie or series.Without a proper story a series is nothing.Usually in daily soaps it's the story which is ignored which is an extremely sad fact.But in this matter Aarambh stands apart.Because the USP of this show is its story.Its the story which is the actual hero.The fact that the show was promoted as 'From the writer of Bahubali' proves this.

The story of Aarambh is about two clans or to be more precise two ideologies which are as different as chalk and cheese.They differ from each other on all accounts.Be it lifestyle,customs or thought processes.These two have nothing in common.A clash between these two is inevitable.And it's the law of nature that a clash often leads to the creation of something new.For example,hydrogen and oxygen combine in order to form water which has different properties from its parent elements.The Tudor dynasty was born from the War of Roses between the Houses Lancaster and York.

On one hand we have the Aryans who are a group of men united for a single cause.They are used to the rough terrains and the harshness of life.They crave for water to quench their prolonged thirst.They also wish to find a place which they can call home.And they believe that their promised land lies beyond the Sapt Sindhu.A point to be noted is that these men are not barbarians.They live by a code of honour.Yet they seek domination over a land which has been occupied by other people for a long period of time.On what basis do they lay claim on the land of the Dravidians??

Now on the other hand we have the land beyond the Sapt Sindhu which is home to another race known as the Dravidians.They are blessed with prosperity and happiness.The position of highest authority is held by a woman.Women are revered and worshipped.Their Queen is their mother and guardian.I would like to consider this an example of the belief that prosperity dwells where women are respected.However it has its share of imperfections too in the form of internal strife and politics which threatens their unity.

Then we are introduced to these two individuals named Devsena and Varundev.The values and beliefs of their respective clans are firmly inculcated in these two.It can also be said that these two represent their respective ideologies or they are the Aryan-Dravidian ideologies personnified.Devsena is free spirited.She is not bound by any constraints.She is destined for a great responsibility for she has to lead her people one day.She is a like a river whose flow cannot be stopped.A river symbolises  nourishment.Civilisations are built on the bank of rivers.But if the flow of a river is disrupted then it leads to flood.The same logic applies with Devsena.
Then there is Varundev.He is firmly devoted to his clan and cause.He also seeks to restore his father's honour.He is righteous in own manner and lives to uphold the Aryan tradition.He has integrity,dedication and firmness.Just like an ocean.
Strangely enough a river ultimately meets the ocean.

Devsena and Varundev are two people entangled in the great universal game of clash.These two are the chief pawns on the board in which the players are the two contrasting ideologies.

All the actors delivered a power packed performance.The stars of the episode were undoubtedly Rajniesh and Karthika.
Following them are Tej Sapru and Tanuja Mam.Special mention goes to Tarun Khanna who shone in his brief appearance.How I wish that his character was around for more time.
Looking forward to the next episode!!

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The fighting scenes were great and I enjoyed them a lot.

I loved Varundev's determination to continue the journey, it speaks so much about his strong character... he will not give up until he will conquer the promised land!

Devsena' s aunt makes for an intriguing character as she is ready to do anything for power.

The last part made me want to see more, wondering how the first confrontation between the leads will end.
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

So finally the day for which we all were waiting with bated breath arrived.Aarambh which is a magnum opus in every sense came on our screens.

The most important factor about any series is its story.A story is the founding stone of any movie or series.Without a proper story a series is nothing.Usually in daily soaps it's the story which is ignored which is an extremely sad fact.But in this matter Aarambh stands apart.Because the USP of this show is its story.Its the story which is the actual hero.The fact that the show was promoted as 'From the writer of Bahubali' proves this.

The story of Aarambh is about two clans or to be more precise two ideologies which are as different as chalk and cheese.They differ from each other on all accounts.Be it lifestyle,customs or thought processes.These two have nothing in common.A clash between these two is inevitable.And it's the law of nature that a clash often leads to the creation of something new.For example,hydrogen and oxygen combine in order to form water which has different properties from its parent elements.The Tudor dynasty was born from the War of Roses between the Houses Lancaster and York.

On one hand we have the Aryans who are a group of men united for a single cause.They are used to the rough terrains and the harshness of life.They crave for water to quench their prolonged thirst.They also wish to find a place which they can call home.And they believe that their promised land lies beyond the Sapt Sindhu.A point to be noted is that these men are not barbarians.They live by a code of honour.Yet they seek domination over a land which has been occupied by other people for a long period of time.On what basis do they lay claim on the land of the Dravidians??

Now on the other hand we have the land beyond the Sapt Sindhu which is home to another race known as the Dravidians.They are blessed with prosperity and happiness.The position of highest authority is held by a woman.Women are revered and worshipped.Their Queen is their mother and guardian.I would like to consider this an example of the belief that prosperity dwells where women are respected.However it has its share of imperfections too in the form of internal strife and politics which threatens their unity.

Then we are introduced to these two individuals named Devsena and Varundev.The values and beliefs of their respective clans are firmly inculcated in these two.It can also be said that these two represent their respective ideologies or they are the Aryan-Dravidian ideologies personnified.Devsena is free spirited.She is not bound by any constraints.She is destined for a great responsibility for she has to lead her people one day.She is a like a river whose flow cannot be stopped.A river symbolises nourishment.Civilisations are built on the bank of rivers.But if the flow of a river is disrupted then it leads to flood.The same logic applies with Devsena.

Then there is Varundev.He is firmly devoted to his clan and cause.He also seeks to restore his father's honour.He is righteous in own manner and lives to uphold the Aryan tradition.He has integrity,dedication and firmness.Just like an ocean.

Strangely enough a river ultimately meets the ocean.

Devsena and Varundev are two people entangled in the great universal game of clash.These two are the chief pawns on the board in which the players are the two contrasting ideologies.

All the actors delivered a power packed performance.The stars of the episode were undoubtedly Rajniesh and Karthika.

Following them are Tej Sapru and Tanuja Mam.Special mention goes to Tarun Khanna who shone in his brief appearance.How I wish that his character was around for more time.

Looking forward to the next episode!!

What a fantastic review, Ayesha!
I love how you compared Devsena and Varundev with a river and an ocean and how they are intended to become one eventually.
MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Woderfull episode superb
i love it
Swarna_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello everyone !! 😊
I got chance to watch the repeat of Aarambh's first episode yesterday and definitely it was a grand one. Waiting for the leads to meet...Clash of the Titans !

@--BlackSheep--

Awesome analysis 👏
Loved every bit of it !