MAHA EPISODE - LIVE UPDATE (24th JUNE)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Episode starts with... Shaurya ask Mahek to back out of competition as she won't be able to handle her defeat , Mohit tells sk that he will be loosing..Mahek ask Mohit not to use his mouth else use brain and hands...Mahek ask Mohit to bring dry cow dung and broken egg shells...to lit fire 
Shaurya ask Kunal to bring milk in a bowl...a judge ask what he is making, Shaurya tells he learned a dish in France and judge taste it. and praise it ...he goes and asks Mahek's team they haven't started yet.. Vicky ask Shaurya will Bhabhi team get disqualified..he tells don't think so there must be something going in her mind, he sends Vicky to her , Vicky gives her the menu of WC and tells Shaurya has send it , Mahek goes and ask what is this ..he tells that she is wasting her time so she can learn something...

Mohit and NEHAL struggle to collect cow dung and Mohit fell in it...

Sheetal hides beside SK stall and tries to check what they are cooking...SK sees her hiding and goes and picks her saying he will drop her to Mahek stall , and he ask why she has send her detective...Mahek tells may be she came in excitement..Mohit and NEHAL comes and they make a plan..SK watches her angrily and mahek turns and smile and shows a thumbs up...he shows a thumbs down to her ..

Continue..โญ๏ธ

Welcome In Advance ๐Ÿค—

PS : Guys hope you have checked both the buzz articles which we got this week ..

Just make sure you are mentioning the name's properly

Zindagi Ki Mehek
Karan Vohra
Samiksha Jaiswal

Please post the maximum comments๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I m so loving the epi Sham... I m reminiscing the old ZKM days... It's awesome.. Loving Shaurya n Mehak's tashan 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

I m so loving the epi Sham... I m reminiscing the old ZKM days... It's awesome.. Loving Shaurya n Mehak's tashan 

It's good that they are enjoying it...SK antics are so funny๐Ÿ˜†
IAM also loving it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I just hope Sham tht this new track brings in good Trps for our show coz it definitely deserves tht... N yes I hv commented for both the buzz articles. Thanks again 
Heli84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved Mehrya Tashan..
Haaa..Mohit gir gaya..sehi..bohot udd  raha tha banda..
Gomata ne gira dia..๐Ÿ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

I just hope Sham tht this new track brings in good Trps for our show coz it definitely deserves tht... N yes I hv commented for both the buzz articles. Thanks again 

Shri at least we should get 1.5 trp for this track...it's a good track after that accident and Nani track ended๐Ÿ˜›
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heli84

Loved Mehrya Tashan..

Haaa..Mohit gir gaya..sehi..bohot udd  raha tha banda..
Gomata ne gira dia..๐Ÿ˜†

Hahahahah jaisi karni waisi bharni ๐Ÿ˜†
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tashan time! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks for the live update, Sham! Let's hope for some good MehRya moments before the new girl comes in.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Heli84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ek bat bolo..
Yeh konsa rule hei jahan  competitors ek desk se dusre desk kitni easily jaraha hei..koi rok  bhi nehi raha..n jab round chal raha ho..๐Ÿ˜•
Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot Sham for LU ๐Ÿค—