Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fathimaa98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Idk see why people are judging abinam so much. I'm looking so forward to seeing her propose, I saw a glimpse of it on sbb or something and it was so beautiful. PDA or whatever, I don't think anyone should have a problem with a couple moving to the next stage of their life together. Nach baliye 8 has been so special for them and I think it's beautiful she did it on stage because in the future they will be able to watch this beautiful memory back. Not everyone has their proposal captured so I find this will always remain with them. I love the fact Abigail proposed, she's so my type! If she had waited for sanam to propose God knows how long he would have took lol.

Also, I swear you guys are just looking for reasons to argue. Brought monaya and divek even into this. The heights man. Shame on you guys.
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Um...nothing new guys shoaib proposed deepika and it was not a issue then.
So why now, voting lines are closed so it's not like they can get any benefits from it. Abi wanted to propose sanam at a place he loves the most and dance stage is perfect I guess and yes SP favored it coz finale must have something na...
Just chill and enjoy.
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my good lord!! This thread was created with a beautiful message of two wonderful people getting together. Instead of congratulating them, people started going back to the same story of bashing. 
There is an open wedding going on, you go if you like or you don't if you don't like it. But do you go and say "why do you have to do an open wedding? Is it for PDA?". Instead we woul either congratulate them or keep quiet. This is seriously insane taking a dig at anythjng these 2 do.
We all get engaged and married in front of a crowd. Does it mean that we are all displaying PDA?? Whatever!!
God bless you all guys
Edited by sweetzzz - 6 years ago
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deus_Vult

If they wanted to propose on a dance stage then they could do it privately... Why there is even a need to do all these cringe worthy drama in a dance reality show? I mean No one cares about their Love life other than their fans ðŸĪŠ..So many excuses...😆 But hey I cannot blame them completely ... maybe they are only following the channel's instructions, may be not .. Who knows..😆

Oh yeh now abinam also follow channel instruction
Lol channel instruct so many couple
Maybe your definition of dance stage & abi's definition of dance stage is different

Long time ago I saw sanam told when abi is not his life, he loves the stage, love to come, dance & perform in front of others,
RB.ritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

If abigail wished to propose him on a dance stage, why it had to be nach baliye stage...kam drama hua hain kya show mein pehle hi. I believe yeh pehla season hain jismein itni controversies huyi hain and actors aise lad rahe jaise dance trophy nahi hain, world cup hain literally. Never seen such kind of behavior and attitude in last seasons. Okay, coming to the topic...basically sanam is a professional dancer, i am sure he dances on many stages where performances aren't shot for tv screens and then proposal ke liye stage chahiye tha, na ki camera, off camera kar deti propose...she wanted to propose him on tv screen...nothing wrong in that too, almost 99% of celebrity couples indulge in PDA. Sanam is so shy, i dont think he will ever want a public proposal though...its just she wanted to propose and star plus took advantage of the situation and added this to attract more eyeballs to their finale episode. Anyways, their life, their decisions...hope they live happily ever after. Expecting a dhamakedaar performance from them in finale episode.

On another stage mean only sanam dance
Ok only jdj he dance along with his partner, in jdj focus on contestant life not choreo, other dance shows sanam are not performing on stage he made others to perform
& award shows dance, that place is definitely not proposal one

In NB they dance together, they have their own memory together, so this is the best place for her to propose him
RB.ritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Haha. But see if one really wants to take that leap with an honest intention. They should. Who cares if they get rejected in front of yadayada yadastrangers. Log tumhe jaante nahin, judge kaise karenge, yaad bhi nahin rakhengein fact.😆

Absolutely agree with you
If yes bola to audience clap
& no bola to audience sympathy towards their proposer
Then they forget the incident

But if someone make video of it then its really bad
RB.ritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Oh my good lord!! This thread was created with a beautiful message of two wonderful people getting together. Instead of congratulating them, people started going back to the same story of bashing.

There is an open wedding going on, you go if you like or you don't if you don't like it. But do you go and say "why do you have to do an open wedding? Is it for PDA?". Instead we woul either congratulate them or keep quiet. This is seriously insane taking a dig at anythjng these 2 do.
We all get engaged and married in front of a crowd. Does it mean that we are all displaying PDA?? Whatever!!
God bless you all guys

You are on fire
Punch pe punce mar rage ho
I also thought that why maximum people married & invited others
& specially why barati band bajate bajate shadi karne jate hain sadak ke logon ko kyu dikhana ajj mera shadi hain
So much PDA yar