Goodbye Koi laut ke aaya hai..

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So Koi laut ke aaya hai ended today...a very special that was under-appreciated and stoppedbefore time... but it was good to know in Indian TV industry we do have writers who are really capable of not just spinning a fresh interesting story but giving it a justified proper ending with all the knots tied even in bad circumstances like this...I want to thank them for not letting SP and TRP aunties ruin an awesome show and wrapping it up so nicely in such short time without changing original plot...hats off...πŸ‘

Now about the story...after y'day we had many complaints but I think they explained it nicely today...answered all our questions I think...right down to Priyam's speeches abt haveli ke diwaro k ghario k piche chupi raaz...that 12 o'clock thing was cool...and like I said before, this was how it was always supposed to end...if we had more episodes maybe things wud hv happened a little slowly, smoothly...but frankly in such a short time what writers did and the way every single actor played it..we got sooo much more than we expected from them...so I m not complaining...just if they had time maybe Saheb cud hv been handled better...😊

Priyam did a lot of bad things..but he IS a kid..geetu gets that and she never held anything against him..so I m with her in this...besides I think he got the punishments he deserved more what he did...emotionally(he used to be so afraid) and physically(the way Aditya threatened him today)..and he is soo unlucky abt parents..Maa is just a video and Papa tried to get him killed after making him believe he loves him...poor kid..so glad AbhiGeet are bighearted enough to accept him as family and give him a proper life even after all he did...

Aditya is such a monster...I hate him...but today when geetu shot him and he died...I felt sad for him..hate Bhawani and Munshi😑...they created this monster..poisoned him(they did not get enough punishment, their death shud hv been slow😑)...but still that monster was a good brother to Ragini...and Priyam is alive bcoz of him..I feel like he wud not be this bad if Ragini lived..I wish someone had given the child Aditya  the second chance AbhiGeet will give Priyam...today he was lying dead and nobody cared enough to look even once at him...

Choti maa for all her faults was not evil...just another Rathod/Shekhri beti/bahu who was wronged by her close ones...and through her diary she gave Kavya her only daughter a second chance and unknowingly helped Geetu...so I forgive her...

Kavya...I m relieved she finally came to her senses and now she will lead a good life...she was not a bad person, just lost and starving for love..hope Abhi and Geetu now give her that love...forgive her too..

Now Rishav...what can I say? we were always building up to this...like choti ma and Rishav himself said, the real person died ages ago in the hands of his father and only an empty vessel filled with hatred fake maan-maryada and shaan remained...so I m not surprised that he tried to get Priyam killed or decided to kill Geetu along with Abhi...but if anything real remained in that empty shell that was his love for Geetu...that's why his hand was shaking and that's why instead of killing geetu he died for her..maybe a part of him wanted love to win against enmity too and he knew only way that cud happen was if he was dead...bcoz he did not hv the strength to stand against his family traditions...bt after his last act like geetu I m prepared to remember him as Geetu's bhai...

Rajveer..if there is one big complain that will remain...a fault...that's RV...basically his character was forgotten and useless...he made no sense other than sidekick...so all of u RV fans will be justified in saying it was a bad ending...coz for RV it was...dont know if they had any plans for him they had to cancel due to time, but RV never made sense to me...why he was there if he didnot hv any use to them...in a thriller story every character adds to the big picture...RV didnot...πŸ˜•

All the other characters...chanda sevakram and the bodies...dont much care abt them so didnot give them much thought...

Lastly, Abhimanyu and Gaura...Shoaib was right...their love is truly unique, beautiful and memorable...we didnot get much of Abhi(which is a point of unsatisfaction for me)..But from what little we got...he is a good guy..he has faults too..he came to harm geetu initially, and was blind towards his parents crimes...but he is a good person who is capable of feeling true love and strong enough to fight against the whole world for his love and do the right thing..and bighearted too..since it looks like he was really prepared to forget the past and accept Rishav for geetu's sake...so whatever his faults are his heart is in right place and I love him...he IS Rajput...

just as geetu is a Rajputani...such a strong and brave woman...and prepared to fight for her true love...I love AbhiGeet...will always remember them...😊

All in all for me it was a good ending for me...will always remember KLKAH with love...hope we get more shows like this...and yeah I hope they decide on s02...and explore AbhiGeet more...

Edited by urmita - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnkurBaksi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow, you have explained every character very beautifully & in-depth. Brilliant πŸ‘
And yeah, I too feel that it ended very well...Every question was answered...So I am totally satisfied with the ending...
And I liked how they highlighted a social issue like honour killing which still exists in many parts of India πŸ˜­
So it was not only a good thriller, it also gave a social message πŸ‘
Edited by AnkurBaksi - 6 years ago
nal4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This is an excellent write up on the Characters of the show. Well done. Given the time constraint, the writers have done well.
Will miss this show and the interesting post by all on the Forum Page. Hopefully we will get to see a second season. 
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😭I LOVED the show!  I am sorry to see it end.
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great post. You have explained everything very nicely.
I felt really bad for Rajveer. I wanted to give him a tight hug today.. poor him :(
Rishab is my fav character. I totally loved nad hated him. But yes will remember as geetu's bhai
Lastly happy for AbhiGeet. Will miss KLKAH so much and SJ.
BTW why didn't they revealed the murderer of choti maa or I missed something?
urmita thumbnail
Originally posted by: -jawaria-

Great post. You have explained everything very nicely.
I felt really bad for Rajveer. I wanted to give him a tight hug today.. poor him :(
Rishab is my fav character. I totally loved nad hated him. But yes will remember as geetu's bhai
Lastly happy for AbhiGeet. Will miss KLKAH so much and SJ.
BTW why didn't they revealed the murderer of choti maa or I missed something?

Rishav killed her...they didnot say it in so many words..but she was a victim of honor killing too..
urmita thumbnail
Originally posted by: nal4u

This is an excellent write up on the Characters of the show. Well done. Given the time constraint, the writers have done well.

Will miss this show and the interesting post by all on the Forum Page. Hopefully we will get to see a second season. 

Thanks😊
And yeah I thought it wud be great to hv a second season..I wrote so in my post..u know where we get more of the real Abhi and Abhigeet..and some real purpose for RV and Kavya..

But thn I had a thought..when our tv shows come for a second season..either the things people loved and the chemistry btwn the lead couple is lost, it gets boring or they bring a new couple and to make people accept them, they butcher the original couple and the characters..I dont want that to happen..so maybe its for the best that we remember KLKAH fondly and let our imagination do the rest...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved The Show. It Was My Favorite.
Good Bye KLKAH.
And Good Luck To The Cast Of Their Future Projects.