darkknight420 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
during starting i watched the serial for riya and shanti clash.but day day by day ,i got attracted to the whole crew member specially after shanti turning a fair character and the whole serial turned into comical type.now this serial is my family members favorite comedy serial,really riya,s death does not made any change for us,ya its true we miss riya,but still like the show as a comic one,really dont care how much trp or ranking this serial has,we like it.ya for this serial main lead couple was not so important ever,but all characters shanti,riya,shivam,nimmi,priti,kusiya,raghwa,nandu,rani,amit,pari,sarla,ashok...also new entrant charni and golu also...get good screen space and character development...all are loveble...its a serial which is different in one point...it contains comedy,spice,nok jhok,romance,drama all...it really covers all area of entertainment...its not like typical always rona dhona saas-bahu drama...thats why i think  its not good in trp...i am not saying its a good drama seial,but its i think a complete entertainment package...i know many people dont like this serial,many waiting of its end...but i will say it did not at least waste my time ,i really enjoyed it and enjoy it till the end...especially all characters of MAM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QHoneyBee thumbnail
I started watching this serial for some real content of clash between new age bahu and age old traditional sasu ma... but in the beginning I hated it. I didn't find Ekta Kaul doing justice to the role. And her character didn't grow much. She was always at the centre of misunderstandings. So I used to be off watching this serial for a month and then watch one or two episodes.
I started watching after Charni entered.. I don't particularly like that actress but the storyline did become interesting with the content more comical. Now I don't miss watching the episodes. It's a light hearted overall comical serial which will be missed once off air...Edited by QHoneyBee - 6 years ago
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love this drama. All the actors are playing their part so beautifully.