Any Yaaradi Nee Mohini fans?

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello ppl,
Yes, any "Yaaradi nee monini", Zee tamil serial fans out here? I for one, a follower of this show from the beginning.  Story is same old greedy, cunning family members, revenging ghost...naive heroineblah blah...yet the set and the locations are really applaudable👏. Directors should increase the phase of the story moving...Wonderful cast and crew.

Between am I the only 1 thinking that  Swetha is one of the beautiful & stylish Villon of tamil tv serials😳, though I hate that character😡. Anybody knows the real name of the actress playing the role of Swetha??

OMG, Muthu mama is gonna marry Swetha aunty😡 (Sorry swetha fans, if any, I hateher since she is the main villon of the show) He evven declared the same to vennila 😲...Poor vennila 😭💔..

I hope Swetha aunty doesnt marry Muthu mama😭...

Awaiting replies from my dear forumties🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
No replies??😒
Thank you guys for 30+ views🤔
Srutika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,
I watched this show in the beginning but not now as I didn't have time. As far as the actress playing swetha, her name is chaitra reddy. She is a Kannada actress and made her debut in Tamil in KMKV (for a short while) on vijay tv. She is a really good actress :)
Anushya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi!!
I am following this show from the beginning!!even though it looks like a typical old Tamil movie, I am glad to see it as Tamil serial for a change!!
I hate the whole lot of villains in this show!!but must admit the entire cast is doing a perfect job!!
Yeah!!Shwetha is one of the stylish villain of south!!she has her own BG!!and that's what makes it even more awesome!!
I like the innocence of Vennila!!
Vithyasama nalla iruku!!hope they don't butcher the story in the future!!
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Too much of Villis' in the show :/ :( 
Y cant' the writters' give some sense into vennila character?
Too much of dragging? They could rush up the marriage track soon.
CVs bring some other twist than this chooha-Billi act between Vennila & Swetha gang... :/