Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Once again they have proved themselves as fool in aspect of story creation; earlier actually Naina was killed and CV reincarnate Rani in place of Naina--------One foolish track..
Secondly,Cvs Killed Raj character and a new Duplicate Raj is introduced.I dont know why they created a plot for killing Raj as its the last moment of the show to end up with a good note whereby both of them in this generation- rebirth achieved their prosper life, but again Cvs ruined the story with a Duplicate Raj----second foolish track.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They completely ruined the show  that's why i stopped watching.. I'm amazed to read re re rebirth of them.. no word for Cvs Edited by taaniroyal - 6 years ago
ssree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joyel

Once again they have proved themselves as fool in aspect of story creation; earlier actually Naina was killed and CV reincarnate Rani in place of Naina--------One foolish track..

Secondly,Cvs Killed Raj character and a new Duplicate Raj is introduced.I dont know why they created a plot for killing Raj as its the last moment of the show to end up with a good note whereby both of them in this generation- rebirth achieved their prosper life, but again Cvs ruined the story with a Duplicate Raj----second foolish track.😡

agreed with you Joyel, ( offlate all their tracks has been foolish;  just was seeing the show for sartaj and eisha)

the writers are really foolish and they dont know what they have written,
this was supposed to be royal love story between raja and rani, they killed rani and brought in niana , then they killed raja and naina and brought in raj and rani ( who is suppoed to be the rebirth of raja and rani) ( but never felt so )
now they killed raj and brought shera who they are showing is a look alike of raj, but i presume he is raj itself. ) lets see..

this show right from day one has been full of negativity and the writers have never thought of bringing in a good story line with positivity. this show has shown evil wins/ never showed that love wins  which they could have done better. the production team better learn from their foolishness and get good story writers in future for their new shows..( who are really capable of writing better stories.