Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Dear Zara

Please do keep writing, we all love your story and writing so much. Really its a gift the way you've weaved the strands of the story together, bringing back all the characters to life in such a wonderful way.
Now Nandini as well and in these 2 chapters you've made her live more than she ever lived in the original. She has a story & thoughts & feelings...I hope she gets her happy ending too.
Parud touch the heart as always.
Watching RR again from the beginning is so moving and reading your story with it is an extra magic - it takes away the bitterness of the original ending.

Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

Dear Zara

Please do keep writing, we all love your story and writing so much. Really its a gift the way you've weaved the strands of the story together, bringing back all the characters to life in such a wonderful way.
Now Nandini as well and in these 2 chapters you've made her live more than she ever lived in the original. She has a story & thoughts & feelings...I hope she gets her happy ending too.
Parud touch the heart as always.
Watching RR again from the beginning is so moving and reading your story with it is an extra magic - it takes away the bitterness of the original ending.

Thanks so much! That's one thing about characters like nandini, laila etc. Their stories seem incomplete in the original rr but if they kep paro alive could have looked into more. The shift the original had from the problem of girls trafficking and the back story of girls already trafficed to it being all about paro and rudra's problems alone made it lose it's interests. A balance would have kept the story interesting instead of bringing myrah in.

Thanks agai sis

X
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 100👏
Want Nandini to find her happy ending after all she has been through.
Eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm😃
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally Rudra tells Nandini about Paro being his wife. So now she can understand Rudra's concern towards Paro. She also witnesses their love for each other. Feel sorry for her cause she did not get her knight in shinning armour when she needed. 
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Zara the chapter was lovely , it felt very short, though...or was it the fact that I was so engrossed in reading it that didn't realise it's ended 👏
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
hope Nandini and her friend will come with Rudra and paro
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update 
Paro and Rudra are just meant to be 😳
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update 
Thanks for the pm 
pavinitishiv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi. Hope all is well with you. No update for looking. Eagerly waiting for your update. Please soon update. Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting
Parudfannew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've come bk to the forum after many many days and have loved each one of ur updates in thread 13. What a turn of events! I know I've said this many ties before..but this is how RR with Myrah angle should've been written. Thanks for the lovely story!