14th June - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with ...Nani and Swetlana talking about Mahek that she is out of Karuna room and soon will be out of house..they hear Shaurya voice...who has bring down Mahek and try to starngle her and mahek tells it's her house and he can't throw her..She leaves from there and he ask her to wait as he has to talk to her...dolly is upset and Swetlana tells looks like our plan is working..

Shaurya and Mahek stands on steps and watch Mami ..and mahek ask do you think we can catch her , Shaurya tells I will catch Swetlana red handed ...and they show the flash back how they made a plan...

Mahek tells Mami want to defame me ...and she can try again to harm MAA... Shaurya tells don't worry nothing will happen to Maa ...Mahek tells we have to be very careful...and holds his hand..BG song plays...Mahek tells no one should watch us together..he asks her to take care of herself...

Mahek finds a poisonous leaf on the floor...she picks it carefully and wonder who brought it...she comes to Nani room and sees the powder of the leave in her room...and she doubts is Nani is also supporting Mami...she finds same leaf in room...and thinks about the chunri she gave her...

Mahek tells shuarya about it...and tells how she is supporting her... Shaurya isn't ready accept...Mahek thinks truth will soon come out.

Shaurya is with Karuna MAA ..when he gets a message from Mahek...he injects a medicine on glucose... Swetlana and Nani watches...they discuss that they will directly kill Mahek and blame will come on Shaurya...and we don't have to harm Karuna now... Shaurya will go to jail and property will come back to her .

Aawara comes with milk for Shaurya and gives him...he was about to drink...when Karuna pulse rates again goes down and he gets worried... Shaurya drinks milk and Nani tells I have mixed the herbs in it he won't wake for 12 hours.. Swetlana ask have you mix in mahek's milk also ..she tells yes...they come to mahek's room and picks her and tries to take out of room...Nani asks iam helping you how should I trust you...that you will share the property with me.swetlana tells we will discuss it later let's end the job first...they take her on terrace and tries to throw her...Nani tells we have make her unconscious first...Nani goes to bring the rod..

Swetlana is holding Mahek to throw and Shaurya comes and holds Mahek 
Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! I will have 3 weeks to read up on! Thanks Sham!! Took a peak! Seems like Mehek is putting 2 and 2 together. Finally! Let this Nani and Mami duo come to an end 🤢. Ladies I miss you all sooo  much!! You have no idea! Just letting you know that tomorrow I am going on a mini vacation so I will see you all next week. Hopefully I catch up on all the LU's and stories updates I missed. So sorry! I love you all. Take care! 🤗 Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Shaurya holds Mahek and asks she is fine or not..Nani hides seeing Shaurya there...he turns to Swetlana and tells .. enough of this , first you tried to kill MAA ..now you are trying to kill Mahek, Swetlana tells he is misunderstanding her.. Shaurya tells he has find her ring in the medicine and they made a plan to catch her red handed 
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
WHT big planning r these two fools doing??? Svetlana was dumb I thought Atleast Naani will come up with some good intelligent plans... They r crazy 
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally.Yeyyy🥳
So it was fake.So Nani n Swetlana exposed.
Roshesh Sarabhai stlye.VOPPIEEE
Shamz15 thumbnail
After break Mahek catches Nani also 🥳
Time for celebrations MehriYans
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ummm! So hero was up with something! I'm glad he saves Mehak from Oggy and cockroach! 😊

It's high time Oggy and cockroach should leave the two in peace. 😊

Thanks for the LU, Sham. Admire your passion for ZKM and LU writing. ⭐️ 😳
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Shamz 🤗
Finally.. MehRya are set to find the truth!! hopefully both villains are exposed soon.
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Waahh waah mazaa aa gayyiii ... tables turningg ...
Finally Mami ke bhanje ka dimaag waapis aa gaya ... 

Oh balle abh bajegi band ..

Episode to dekhna banta 

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
What the...sumone kill nani and sweet plz...they are intensely annoying...
Glad that shaurya and mehak were actually on a team and we're planning together ...