Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
nice pt 
yash talk to geet first time and amazed she speaks more than him so wen all three r together yash pulling maan leg 
by saying he should marry hr that's way he can't even one word karan get emotional he said he wish but as friend he don't want him to marry his sis 
maan  yash mu his words but karan cleared their mu
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting,cont soon 
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yash is cute
so Karan said abt his doubts to his friends 
hijabEfajr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awsm yaar plzz i want daily update of this story bcz i just loved it
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Yash talks to geet for the first time and realizes that she talks more than him 😆 😆 he thinks that if geet marries a person like maan who speaks very less, then poor maan is gone 😆 karan says that he will be more than happy if marries his sister but he cannot be selfish. Maan and yash are shocked to know about karan and geet's mama-mami. Eagerly waiting for the next update and hopefully maneet's meeting 😛
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely cute update Yash went to Karan office to meet him regarding the project geet call Karan and Yash picked up and boy geet can speak but Yash answers nicely he teased maan telling Karan should marry geet with maan though Yash was kidding but Karan was considering it as he knew his uncle and Aunt are planning something big 
eshalli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome dear
Loved it
Continue soon
Thxc 4r pm
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so nice
karan is so protective to geet
mama mami scena in next update?
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow lovely update..te way trio ki friendship and helping each other was lovely touchy..te way yash ki shock hearing geet's voice thinking someone competited him and don't worry yash soon u r words going cum true my maaneet became one..karan ki worry as a brother was lovely emotional..i love te update

Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago
Roopa_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Sweet update yaar... 
Yash teasing geet that she talks much and he wanted geet to get married with maan..  Lol...  He referring maan as hitler dracula..  Hahha the great msk ko drakula bana diya fir bhi msk ne kuch nahin kaha...  Their bonding is tooo good yaar...  Loved it..  But why karan is saying that he as maans best frnd doesnt want maan to get married to a girl like his sister?? Is this because of geets mental stability???  Does yash and maan know abt geets behaviour???  Karan is gonna share about mama and mami...  Thats good...  So it is cleared that karan knows abt indifference showed by mama and mami towards geet... Karan is soo sweet...  Frankly i liked your choice of karan...  Update soon...