12.06.2017: Written Update:Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 1
Rani is in her room when Sakshi comes and tells her about her gruh pravesh. Rani wonders why all of a sudden the plans in Sunanda absence. Sakshi leaves. Raj comes. He closes the door and back hugs Rani. She is surprised. He says it's their suhagraat tomorrow night. Raj gifts Rani anklets as his reminder. Suddenly Chitra and Bua comes and asks Raj to leave as he can't meet her before the Rasam. Raj reluctantly leaves.

Vasundhara offers to help in the preparation. Bua hesitates but Preeti supports. Bua asks her to help Rani get ready. Rj is all excited for the rituals. Vasundhara helps Rani to tie her necklace. She blees her. The gruh pravesh ritual takes place. Raj keeps holding on to Rani. They pray to God for blessing them. Raj puts mangalsutra on Rani and sindoor. Chitra asks Preeti to take Rani upstairs but Raj holds on to her. Toshi and Preeti separate them. God's diya blows out.

Rani is brought to her room. Sakshi wants to stay with her but Preeti takes her away. Rani waits for Raj. Raj rushes upstairs but Toshi asks him to take it easy. They leave and Raj gets a note to meet at backyard. He goes. He thinks Rani is playing games. He is trapped. Rani is worried about Raj.

Part 2
Raj notices a shadow and thinks it's Rani. He calls out to her but it's Vasundhara. Raj says knew u were faking it. U fooled Everyone. Vasundhara says this was meant to be. U out ur hand on my son, u wrote ur death right that moment.

Part 3
Raj tells Vasundhara her son deserved what he got. She too won't be spared. Vasundhara pours oil and sets Raj on fire. He asks her to get her senses back. Vasundhara says I will be safe and so will my son. She says, Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani, Mar Gaya Raja Khatam Kahani. Rani keeps waiting for Raj.

Precap--Preeti makes Ranibtake off her wedding attire. Rani breaks down in front of Rajs dead body. Vasundhara says took my revenge.Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago