Devakshi os |Emotions|part 2 pg 3

sweetyidiot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
EMOTIONS
Sonakshi  entered into beautifully decorated ishwari nivas...looking at the arrangements she was reminded about her sangeet and a lone tear escaped her eyes but after the talk with her baba she let her mind take over her heart ...walking around the house with her brain echoing her baba's words she went and sat on her swing ...Dev and nisha who went on a date had just arrived ...seeing sona at garden Dev walked up to her and tapped her on her shoulder bringing back to reality ...
Sona said to dev "Dev tum kab aya ?" Dev rolled his eyes for her question and said ha "just now aur tum yaha kya hua sab til haina "asked concerned latched in his voice... Sona thought ab itna concern ki ka liye...and said,"ha ma tik hu ma soha aa milna ayithi wo ma unki lekar ghar Jana chati I was just waiting for you to just inform this" and saying this she hurriedly started walking away...Dev got irrated with her reply and questioned back her in the same voice
"Ms .Bose kal mera sagai aur soha yaha nai tho"... ..sona heart broke once again listening to the word sagi composing herself she said".ha I know kal tumhara sagai par hum kal morning flight ka liye Kolkata Jana padega much important kam ha waha ...so I need to go" .Dev who lost his patience with her sturbunness shouted on top of his voicr
"Sonakshi stop running away from yourself and ha one more thing you need to be present on engagement day and you promised me you will be with me until last ritual of my marriage an kya hoga why are you running away kyu taklif horaha bolo abi sa abhi I will stop everything" sona understood what she was about to do immediately to hold herself she started blabbering like
"Asaa nahi  who am I to you it looks so weird to attend an ex engagement ceremony so I was."..was cut in middle by Dev log kya soch tho mujko koyi fark nahi padenga aur tum Ana padega that's final saying this he stomping his foot walked away...sona looked all defeated and said silently under her breath " Good Bye! Mwere everath  Dixit" and walked out of the house 
Sitting on her bed with all their memories spread around her picking all the photos ...crasseing them carefully as if they were the only solace she is left with ...after a while quietly picking all that stuff placing them in a empty cupboard and locked it saying this it ...Dev was very clear that no looking back and he is so enthusiastic for his engagement why should I spoil his happiness today when I only wished that for him all this while ...now even I lose that right also ...sona enough ab chodo a sab  ha soja ...trying to sleep turning and tossing on the bed ...,.failed for nth number of time picking up sleeping pills which she had been using for seven years and stopped for a while... Feeling that her life is on repeat mode and takes the tablet and slept
Dev who went to nisha for a date explained her about the complexity of their relationship and appolozised her for dragging her into this and said that there will be no engagement... Dev pacing in his room kitna ziddi ha ms Bose you are ready sacrifice me ...offo I need to think of new ways to break you shell... Argh this so irritating ...soch DeV soch...
Next day sona and Dev left to Bose mansion and reached around 10am 
Bijoy who was engrossed in his paper looking at Dev at this hour he was in complete shock ...Dev said "engagement has been canceled for some personal reasons and siha was missing her mom so we are here"...Dev answered all the unspoken  questions ...sona hadn't been with her mom for 3 days was missing her badly who now was sitting on her fathers lap while he was explaing her dadu about engagement fisaco lost her patience freed herself from him ran towards sonas room slightly pushing the door entered the room seeing her mom sleeping soundly she quietly cuddled next to her...but soha felt very unusual and started calling for her father ."..papa! Papa!come up.."hearing his princess voice Dev rushed towards sona's room seeing a sleeping sona he was confused...looking around the room he found a letter with gift box on side table of the bed...
Dev went near the table picking up the letter he started reading it...
Dear Dev,
Sorry for addressing you as dear I know I lost that right...but old habits cannot be easily  vanished I will try ...firstly congratulations ,I am really happy for you ...at least you found your happiness in nisha  after all I only wished this for you...hope your happiness is not short lived this time ...I can say this to you directly but I have no courage left in me to talk to you pls take care of soha ...I know I need not tell you but ...
Your loving ( striking the loving word) sorry
Yours faithfully friend
Ms bose 
After reading the letter ,Dev dreaded the worst looking unconscious sonakshi he felt the ground under him snatching... Worried Dev moved towards sona and started shaking her ...he could feel her breath but was panicked by situation and his brain had stopped functioning...
What happened to sonakshi ? What will be emotions of family members knowing the reason ...in next part...weekend irritation boring holidays led to this pls let me know whether to continue or not

Edited by sweetyidiot - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kuku_92 thumbnail
Too emotional os...😭 
I cried so much after reading it..
Sona has really bottled up her emotions inside her. God knows what will happen in serial on 14 June... 

cscs thumbnail
Did Sonakshi took more sleeping pills by mistake? ðŸ˜²
Oh God.

Do continue soon. 
LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its awesome Sweety!
Umm... maybe Sona over dosed those pills!
Btw, can you please write dialouges in inverted comma's, hard to understand who is speaking what! Mention also who is it!😊
Hope its not offending! Sorry for that!😊
Update next part soon!

Love,
Anushka
sweetyidiot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveAnushka

Its awesome Sweety!
Umm... maybe Sona over dosed those pills!
Btw, can you please write dialouges in inverted comma's, hard to understand who is speaking what! Mention also who is it!😊
Hope its not offending! Sorry for that!😊
Update next part soon!

Love,
Anushka

Thank anu  to know about sona you need to wait for the story to in fold aur thank for your suggestion I updated my post and I didn't feel ofended  pls be free to share it so that I can improve ...I am always a leaner ...😊
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Definitely you should continue this one...loved reading it and one suggestion ...can you use a darker colour for the font... 😃 ...I do wear specs but a darker font would help reading easy...just a suggestion that's all...

Will eagerly wait for your next update...
TAMOGHNAD11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome and emotional! Beautifully written .Please continue soon.Edited by TAMOGHNAD11 - 6 years ago
20701 thumbnail
Wow this was awesome. .!! Hope sona didn't take any wrong decision... Pls continue soon.. .and post asap...
Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome dear
Did sona attempt to suicide?And I am glad Dev Nisha ko sab bata diya
romanticgurl070 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome one
please update soon