Naamkarann

TC article: Sana amin sheikh enters as 'avni'

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Sana Amin Sheikh to enter Star Plus' Naamkarann

The beautiful actress Sana Amin Sheikh, who was last seen in Colors' Krishnadasi, has been roped in for the above project.

As per our sources, Sana's character will enter the daily claiming to be the real Avni. As of now, viewers have seen Additi Rathore portraying Avni. With this twist, audience will be stumped with curiosity on who the real Avni is.

Both Avnis will share tashan moments and try their best to prove themselves as the 'real' Avni.

We buzzed Sana but she remained unavailable to comment.

The actress has started shooting, and her entry sequence will air in the coming days.

God knows what's going on. So sana is going to enter the show posing as the fake avni and will claim to everyone that she is the real avni? Now what would anybody get from posing as a girl who was rejected by her father and his family for being illegitimate, was murdered by her own grandmother and still under threat of being killed if found alive, and was framed in her own mother's murder? What on earth would anybody get out of posing as avni? This all seems ludicrous to me. 

Edited by sammy17 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Electro.Cutie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah this is totally illogical. Maybe she is brought in as the Avni, Neil would introduce to Dayawanti? But I have a doubt whether Sana would accept such a small role. Or she could even be a fraud? Like Ishana was in Ishqbaaaz (whoever watched it). 
pri12 thumbnail
May be Dayawanti bribed her to play Avni so that she can reach real Avni...
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
May be it's dayawanti plan or Neil ka plan hai to confuse dayawanti in her plot. Thanks for sharing 
MyShiningStar thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope ye neel ka plan ho to expose deyawanti πŸ˜›
tanyashah0110 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Read an article in bombay times that shes gonna enter the show as a bar dancer but eventually will turn out to be a cop.
Guess this is Neil's plan...
lol_rofl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They haven't buzzed Sana for confirmation so chill don't predict anything.
But if it's true so I must say it will be only a plan by Neil or someone who wants to punish DM. Because it's a high time to punish this lady and I don't want any supporter of her😑
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Neil's plan to bring Avni's truth and to confuse Mehta family?
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: tanyashah0110

Read an article in bombay times that shes gonna enter the show as a bar dancer but eventually will turn out to be a cop.

Guess this is Neil's plan...

That's interesting. It makes sense, because daya is completely kangal, so how would she have the money to hire somebody to put on such a big act? This is definitely planned by our one and only super gorgeous, super-cop tillu πŸ˜†
tanyashah0110 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sammy17

That's interesting. It makes sense, because daya is completely kangal, so how would she have the money to hire somebody to put on such a big act? This is definitely planned by our one and only super gorgeous, super-cop tillu πŸ˜†

Yup I too feel Neil is upto something. Post the statement declared via media he would be sure that Avni will be in danger. So may be to divert the attention and to get the truth out hes using Sana as even shes a cop. Lets c how they show it on screen...