09.07.2017: Written Update:Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 1

Raja and Rani sing a poem for Sakshi. She is delighted. She asks them if they love her so much? They say they do. They are about to kiss Sakshi when she moves and Raja-Rani almost come close. Bua and Chitra smile. Later party is organized. Raja tries to cheer up Chitra.

Phone rings. It's Toshi. Raja asks how he is? He says fine. Raja tells Chitra Toshi is released. Preeti fumes. Raja looks for Rani. Turns and finds her looking radiant. She teases him. He says all hate is over. Will hold ur hand at all cost. She avoids him and he tails her. Sakshi asks Raja-Rani to hold knife with her to cut the cake. Rani thinks that it will be difficult for Preeti to forget all. She wonders where is Raja? She finds a note with straw. She rushes to go check. She finds another note asking her to come to his room. She comes in the room and finds I love you written. She finds another note and she says I love u too. U dun need to apologise. Rajas voice comes thru saying Raja and Rani love will never end. Rani notices a bear and it's Raja in bear costume. He holds her hand. Raja-Rani dance on Lazmi si. They hug.

Vasundhara comes and fumes in them for snatching everything from her. She says there is no purpose of her being alive. She rues that her son was shot and she couldn't see him. She seems forgiveness from them. Raja says Vikramjeet deserved it. Raja asks her to leave. Vasundhara agrees and says no one can trust me. She picks up a knife. Rani tries to stop her.Raja snatches knife from her. She faints.

Part 2
Doc says Vasundhara is in mental trauma. Preeti offers to stay with her. Rani wants to let Vasundhara stay as she is in trauma. Raja worries this could be a drama. Rani insists.

Part 3
Rani says will let her stay till she recovers. Raja relents. He asks for kiss but Rani pushes him away. Raja is walking away when Chitra asks the matter. He says circumstances. Bua suggests to complete Raja-Rani wedding rituals. Raja agrees.

Precap--Raja back hugs Rani and says it's their wedding nite. Vasundhara traps Raja and I about to set him on fire.Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago