9th June - Live Update( Mahek back in KM)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Kanta scolding Ravi that he brought divorce papers...PD tells if Mahek want to take divorce we will support her...Ravi tells till now she have taken all emotional decisions...rravi tells it she loves her family than she has to take divorce...Mahek comes and a frame gets broked after she hears ...Ravi tells divorce papers are ready sign it ..I will Handle it, Sonal tells everyone is angry now you take some time , Jeevan asks Ravi to stop all this for some time,Mahek goes and pick up the papers and tares it and tells she won't sign and she will not leave that house Specially at this time...as Karuna needs her, Ravi asks have you gone mad , have you forgot that he has ditched you and killed your parents...every one tries to explain her and she just listen..

It's night..Mahek is standing near Meera Sharma road ..kanta comes and motivates her saying she is very brave and strong and everything will be fine soon...she hugs her ,,kanta tells everyone is right who are asking to take divorce and who are stopping you from it, Mahek tells I don't know why God playing this game , what we are doing from his family is nothing different, she tells I. can't forgive him not because he crushed my parents but after knowing also he married me. , I can't even forgive Karuna also as she has also hidden the truth...but now she is in this condition because of us..now he will do something and to answer that we will hurt him more...till when we will Keep on fighting like this someone has to stop ...that's the reason I won't leave him till Karuna MAA gets well...as she is in this condition because of me...kanta tells everyone will be angry with you, she tells sooner or later everyone will understand it ...kanta tells how will you go as Shaurya won't allow you inside...she tells how will he not allow..he has married me.

it's morning Shaurya is beside Karuna and tells to get  soon well as he has to talk alot with her...he hears Swetlana scolding Mahek...he comes down and asks why she is here again...she tells I came for MAA and I will be here till that time...he asks her to go out else he will call security...she tells you can call anyone but you can't send me out... I am the owner of house and you have forgot you have have transferred your property to me...so if anyone is having any problem including Shaurya they can leave the house..she push him and goes to Karuna room ..
Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Thanks Sham. All i have to say is finally having the property in her name came in handy πŸ˜‰ Sham I have 4 episodes to read up on I think πŸ˜΅Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Edit...
Thank god ...she knocked sum sense out her family and shaurya !!!
But I'm sure her stay is not gonna be easy in km...
Earlier while her stay ,she had karuna ma beside her..but I guess this time she is all alone and have to fight with those reptiles of km alone...
Really wish Vicky takes mehak's side.   πŸ˜³
They form a great team...

Edited by -Thabassum- - 6 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is already back with a bang in the house! β­οΈ Go Mehak go! πŸ˜‰ Woo your man back! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

I wanna hug Mansi chachi for saying something good to Mehak! πŸ˜Š

Thanks a lot for the LU, Sham. πŸ€—
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Buhahaha ...Mehak ki dhamakedaar entry πŸ€£
So much so i already predicted .. she pushed him πŸ€£

Okiee so we alwayzzz knew she will use property thing .. dats the only strong point she hv .. 

But i dun want their love to be based on it ..

Thankuu Sham for LU ..

Aaj mazaa ayeyaa ek para padh ke 
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved how She said all those dialogues to SK.
"Pehli baat,tumne mujhse shaadi ki hai,tum mujhe jab chahe aise Koode ki taraf bahar nehi bhej sakte.aur doosri baat, tumne ye ghar mere naam kiya tha,tumhare ghar,paise, property ki Malik main hoon"
 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Zkm is always on fast mode... So yesterday they decided to part ways n today Mehak is in KM to take care of Karuna Maa... We all know she ll b in his arms very soon too... May be by next weekπŸ˜†
Thank u so much for the LU Sham 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Mahek comes in Karuna room and cries seeing her condition, she goes near her and sits beside her and ask her to forgive her ..I miss you a lot, I need you and ask her to get well soon , she gets up and keeps a Ganesh idol on the desk and lit the match ... Shaurya comes and blow it of and ask so this house is yours ..till yesterday you were saying you didn't have any interest in the property now you came to claim the property...she tells it's your house only but I came here for MAA ..I have lost one when I was young and now I can't loose her...he calms down..
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Res! Thanks Sham. All i have to say is finally having the property in her name came in handy πŸ˜‰ Sham I have 4 episodes to read up on I think πŸ˜΅

Hahahaha I can't tell you anything Mel...take some break yaar..
WELCOMEπŸ˜‰
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Res

Edit...
Thank god ...she knocked sum sense out her family and shaurya !!!
But I'm sure her stay is not gonna be easy in km...
Earlier while her stay ,she had karuna ma beside her..but I guess this time she is all alone and have to fight with those reptiles of km alone...
Really wish Vicky takes mehak's side.   πŸ˜³
They form a great team...

I think he will try to Melt down but Nani and Mami may create MU in between them..

Only Vicky was happy to see her back😳