Frequent Posters

Moumina thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Shrenu most desirable woman for second consecutive year

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/gujarati/movies/news/shrenu-parikh-is-ahmedabad-times-most-desirable-woman-of-2018/articleshow/67719358.cms 

P.S: Esha kansara is most desirable woman on TV (Gujarati I Suppose)

I didnt like her (Shrenu's) photoshoot at all.. I feel that our innocent chirayya is lost

who is innocent in television  or film industry😆. They have to make their skin thick 😳to survive in this industry doing intimate scenes wearing revealing dress. Dono know y fans see shrenu as a fragile doll. She had survived in this industry for 7 years. ie y i always said i like  the image she has maintained before public. The picture is bold n sensous but not much revealing. Hope the basic shrenu wont change😆
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Shrenu is again the most desirable woman 2018 congratulations to her

Photo Is sensuous n hot but not too much revealing like others

But makeup n hair could have been better n cloths too

Professional image will change with diff character but basic Shrenu should not change people love her for what she is as a person Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

who is innocent in television  or film industry 😆. They have to make their skin thick 😳to survive in this industry doing intimate scenes wearing revealing dress. Dono know y fans see shrenu as a fragile doll. She had survived in this industry for 7 years. ie y i always said i like  the image she has maintained before public. The picture is bold n sensous but not much revealing. Hope the basic shrenu wont change😆

I meant to say that the pic is giving me negative vibes. Basically the makeup and dressing takes away the innocent looks
Edited by subbuappu - 5 years ago
subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumina

So Happy.
And  Plz move to 2nd thread.

Is second thread created already? 
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As per her times interview it says she has bagged lead role for upcoming tv show , Shrenu indirectly confirming that also by posting this article via her insta
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
new thread

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5065955