Update 9th Dec ’06... Arjun arrives

kanak1309 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi friends,

Here's today's episode…

First the headlines… (I'm giving this becoz many think my updates are too long and I know many don't have that kind of patience 😉)

1. Sandip is disturbed due to Arjun's decision of taking Bauji to America.
  2. Arjun comes and everybody give and his wife and children a very warm and exhilarated welcome. Arjun and his wife get married again in Indian style 😆
  3. Bauji comes to know about Arjun's plan and he is adamant that he will not go anywhere.
  4. Sandip tries to convince Arjun that Bauji will not be able to stay in America alone as his life is almost over and he wants to spend his remaining days in the place where he has lived all his life.
  5. Arjun persuades Sandip and Bauji that he doesn't want to live so far just worrying about his father and that's why he wants to take him so that he is in front of his eyes.
  6. Bauji tells Sandip that no matter what happens he will not leave Colonel Gunj.

Now the full story… 😛

Episode starts with Sandip thinking about what Bauji had told him … of persuading Arjun to stay for not less than 6 months in India… and then about what Arjun asked him to do… to prepare the Passport and Visa so that he would take Bauji to America ASAP. Sandip walks into his verandah and sees Urmi rushing inside her house. He goes inside and calls her. He asks her why she hasn't slept yet. Urmi says  that she gets reminded of the doctor. Sandip, preoccupied, tells her that she is not the only person he has to think about. On asking, Urmi comes to know about Arjun's decision. She says that this had to happen one day becoz Arjun Bhaiya is obviously missing him and he wants him to stay in front of his eyes.

Next morning-

Sandip gets Jugle to take pictures of Bauji. He asks Jugle to take some straight faced pics of Bauji for the passport. Bauji is not able to understand why his passport is being renewed. He thinks Sandip's first priority shud be the welcome planning, after all Arjun might to coming any moment from then. Sandip tells him that he'll be coming the next day. When asked how he knew he feigns that he knew that International flights come at night or early in the morning. About the passport pics, Sandip says that if his passport is renewed then he could go to America with his son. Bauji says that he will live and die in Colonel Gunj and he is never going to go anywhere else. Sandip looks at him stunned and poignant.😕

At night-

Jugle is cutting the passport pics carefully when his mom gets milk for him (she calls milk 'duddu' 😆). He tells her that he is doing some important work and he cant hva the milk then. She gets angry and complains to Sukha Singh, Jugle's dad. He comes and scolds him. Jugle tells him that he is doing this for Sandip.

Sukha goes to Sandip to see whether his son was telling the truth. Sandip confirms and tells Sukha about Arjun's decision. Sukha tells him to inform Bauji about it but Sandip says that he wont since the happiness they saw in Bauji's face would vanish if he comes to know this.

Next morning –

Arjun's car enters Colonel Gunj and everybody come out of their house to welcome the foreign return son of their beloved Panditji.

Everybody give him a warm welcome. The 4 deewane are also there 😉(if u don't remember… then see my last week's update). Arjun comments that they have grown so big after 12 years 😆. Bauji comes out of his house (Urmi had helped him to come out). He hugs his son and is very happy to see his daughter in law, Angelica and granddaughter, Anna (Anya… something like that… the little girl wasn't talking clearly😕). Sandip, (he has a tendency to arrive pretty late for these kind of things, yaar 😉) hugs Arjun. Arjun is just going to ask him about the passport and visa when Sandip tells him that he needs to be properly welcomed first. So Arjun and Angelica are taken to the house where they are welcomed in complete Indian style. she is first given a red chunri to keep on the head then aarti is done and then the kalash is kept in front of her. Arjun tells her to kick the kalash. As she bends her leg backwards, Arjun stops her and says "u have to gently push it over" 😆😆.

As they enter they pay homage to Arjun's mom. Then Angelica is taken inside where she finds sari and jewellery arranged on the bed. The girls (including Urmi) tell her that she will be married again. She is so excited about everything.

In the temple the boys (matlab.. the deewane😆) are arranging the final nitties and gritties of the marriage preparations when Sandip enters with Arjun. Arjun tells Sandip that becoz he never liked the Indian style of wedding, that's why he got married in America. Sandip tells him that the Colonel Gunj ppl don't consider a marriage complete until they've eaten in their marriage, so he has to bear with this coz this concerns the sentiments of the locality ppl and more prominently his dad.

Bauji, as he is also the Pandit sits down on the pandit's place and starts chatting the mantras. Angelica excitedly discusses with Arjun about all the rituals of an Indian marriage. Ppl around stand there amused and joyful. Urmi is sitting opposite the couple and staring at Sandip trying to catch his eye. Sandip is least interested (of course 😎). While the mantras are going on Arjun says that everybody in America are complaining that was no Indian wedding for him. He tells Sandip to pack all the things that were used in this marriage so that he takes them along with Bauji to America. Bauji on hearing this starts coughing. Sandip, continues with the mantras as Bauji wasn't able to do it. (Another pandit!!! 👍🏼)

As the marriage ritual ends, Bauji tells Sandip he does not want to go to America.

All the women are having fun singing marriage songs in the house when Sandip enters. Zoya tries to force Sandip to dance with them, but Sandip says he has something important to do. He goes inside and sees Arjun booking tickets (3 plus 1… one is a senior citizen… he was telling the agent this😲). Sandip asks Arjun not to take Bauji away from Colonel Gunj. Arjun dismisses him saying that Bauji was his responsibility as he is his family and nobody else's. Sandip is hurt but says nothing.

Sandip comes out and meets Urmi, who tries to force him to dance but he takes little Anna for a ride in his bike.

Inside everybody is dancing. Urmi pulls angelica to dance. Angelica dances very sweetly 👏👏. And then she pulls Urmi inside. When she comes out she is wearing Urmi's Salwar kameez. Everybody seeing her find her very beautiful. She then pulls the blushing Urmi who is wearing Angelica's dark pink colored top and blue wrap around skirt with floral prints😃. She is initially conscious but soon becomes confident enough to carry this dress. She is appreciated too. Just then Sandip comes in. Seeing Urmi he remarks to angelica that she shud take Urmi too with her to America as she seems ready for it 😆😉.

Saying this he goes outside. Urmi follows him.

She tells him that she dint like his taunting her in front of everybody. Sandip says he dint mean it that way. He tells her that Arjun is adamant and on the other side Bauji at this age wont be able to adjust in America. He further tells Urmi that he doesn't understand arjun's mentality of forcing bauji to go with him.

Urmi goes inside to Arjun in hyper mood😡. When Arjun looks at her he comments on the dress 😛and tells her that she shud go out of Colonel Gunj to see the world as there is nothing worth in this locality. Urmi tells him that this is her home and her world and she will never go away from here and nor will bauji. She repeats what Sandip had told her. Arjun gets angry and screams at her to go out of the room🤢. She at first wants to tell him more but Arjun does not let her say anything.

Urmi goes to Sandip and tells him that she told Arjun that he shud not take away bauji with him. Sandip is infuriated at Urmi's childishness and scolds her😡. He tells her that whatever he told her was what was in his mind, and it is ridiculous to tell anybody else about this specially the one who shud not be told all this. "Tumne ab sab raita bana diya, ab main kaise sab sametunga?"😡😡

He goes away angry and distressed.

Urmi is angry too. She spills her anger on her deewane who were standing rite there. Bechare!! 😡😭  😛

Arjun and bauji have a talk about this. Arjun tries to convince bauji why it is so important for him to go to America. "bauji, ap yahan akele hai. Wahan main, apki bahu aur poti hai… ap apne logo ke beech rahenge… main apke bare mein pareshan hote hote thakk gaya😕 hoon… agar ap wahan rahe to main aapko apne aankhon ke saamne dekhunga to mujhe tassalli hogi"

Bauji tries to show Arjun his point of view. "yahan meri zindagi hai beta, tumhari maa hai yahan… tumhare bachpan ki yaadein hai jinke sahare mainne apni zindagi kaati hai"😭

Arjun says tells him not to live in his past. He wants his dad to realize that the world is fast moving forward and they need to keep up with it. The past will pull them into darkness where he does not want to dwell in.😡

Bauji, depressed goes to Sandip. Sandip is writing a letter draft for Guptaji. Bauji tells him that just as Colonel Gunj will not be able to move even a leaf without him, he could not live without this place. Sandip tries to show Bauji Arjun's point of view. Bauji tells him how everybody in the locality say that his Sandip is such a good man and how much he helps everybody… "Apka Sandip sabki kitni madatt karta hai😆… apka kitna khayal rakhta hai😆… agar Yamraj bhi apko lene aye to apka Sandip usse bhi larr padega😉…… par ye kya😲… mera Sandip to Arjun ki bhi madatt karta hai apne bauji to America le jane mein😡…… beta… Kaushalya (bauji's wife) mujhe roz milne ati hai😳… use maloom hai ki main yahan rehta hoon… wo apni zindagi mein Colonel Gunj se kabhi bahar nahi gayi… tum hi batao… agar main yahan se America chala gaya to Kaushalya mujhe kahan dhundhegi😕…… agar main America chala gaya, to Yamraj bhi mujhe nahi dhuund payega😉" (if the yamraj also comes to take me he wont be able to find me here!!!😆)

Sandip is left stunned at bauji's words.😭

That's all….

I know its very big😭… that's why I gave the headlines😆😆…

I hope u like the updates though😳… if u don't u can just tell me to stop writing😳

Stay well😊

Luv

Kanak

Edited by tere_bin - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wite_rainbow thumbnail
THX...god knows only when ill be able to dll n watch the show...its sooooo goood!!
muskurahat thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I didn't find it too long at all. It was very good! 👏

M.
mishrarinky thumbnail
great update, thanks very much. Its very well written :)
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Thanks for the great update!!!!!!!!!!!!
preet_ic thumbnail
Thanks for such a detailed update Kanak. 😊
I think you forgot the name of the leading lady. It is Urmi and not Neelu. I also think the Lady who was giving duddu to Jugal was his elder sister and not mother.
Very well written. 👏

Urmi scolding all her deewane in the same fashion as Sandeep scolds her, was funny "rishton ki nazakat ko samjho" 😆 copy cat kahin ki. 😆

Director is doing a nice job, emotional scenes are handled delicatly. I seriously like this show.
Edited by preet_ic - 17 years ago
preet_ic thumbnail
Thanks for such a detailed update Kanak. 😊
I think you forgot the name of the leading lady. It is Urmi and not Neelu. I also think the Lady who was giving duddu to Jugal was his elder sister and not mother.
Very well written. 👏

Urmi scolding all her deewane in the same fashion as Sandeep scolds her, was funny "rishton ki nazakat ko samjho" 😆 copy cat kahin ki. 😆
Keep up the good,detailed work. 😊

Director is doing a nice job, emotional scenes are handled delicatly. I seriouslyl ike this show.
Edited by preet_ic - 17 years ago
yvhs@ thumbnail
thanks for the update but m waitin for the video...please can someone upload the video
of this epi.?
thanks again!:)
kanak1309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wite_rainbow

THX...god knows only when ill be able to dll n watch the show...its sooooo goood!!

Thanx wite_rainbow... i hope u r able to watch it 😆😆
it is a good and a different show 😃
kanak1309 thumbnail

Ur welcome sara... im glad u liked it 😃