Trapped in one own's cage - Jun 6

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Quite a well made episode in terms of showcasing each character's emotions only to be trapped in their own cages towards the end!! I may not approve of Dev's path but I surely enjoyed his stubbornness and determination for a change along with Sona's. Now it looks like battle of equals👏

A very surprising element of today's episode for me is Supriyaji's mind-blowing acting..I mean it evoked a genuine pleasure and smile when Ishwari was making those goody goody childish faces😆 Actors in this series are the greatest gift the makers could have asked for👏

Scratching the faking:

Heartbroken Sona outside the gate still listens Dev's heartbeats from upstairs and both exchange glances blocking each other's mind voices and move away keeping their charade intact. 
(Fandom :  We just can't see them like this , makers please do something fast)

Ishwari tries to rectify her backfired plan saying Dev accepted all this for her wish and now she doesn't want him to do anything in hurry for her. But Dev bowls a googly saying " I want to live my life my way Maa, don't worry, this time I will achieve what I wanted"😎 leaving Ishwari again with ulti feeling😆

Fandom : Wohoo 🥳 Go Dev Go, show these ladies who is the Man 
Sulking Fans : Ya right , after 36 years of age 🤔
Fandom :  😡 kabhi tho kush hojao😡
Me: 😆

(On a serious note, I am loving to see this side of Ishwari who sees her son's happiness above hers. Though the change is sudden, I always longed to see this side of her and its delightful if we can forget the past😊)

Bijoy tries to gauge Sona's mood at the dinning table and provokes her blaming Ishwari for putting Sona in this situation. Sona in strong tone stops that Bijoy got what he wanted and should be happy about it and whisks away😆

Fandom : Go Sona Go🥳, show that man his place...too much intrusion..huh
Sulking fans : He was just being protective and is the how Sona repays
Fandom : Go sulk in the corner please😊

Me: 🤣

(On a serious note I found every dialog of Bijoy very valid and he was extremely calm in addressing Sona about this issue like Asha suggested . But I got disappointed when he again went to his oblivion that Sona is alright even after she outrightly shushed him😲. He must be one of the world's most delusional father, poor guy😆) Asha simply looks on with worry filled eyes (BTW beautiful eye makeup Ashaji😉)

Kabab me haddi :

Dev takes Sona to meet "chan chan" again and this time Sona rememebers her "BUDDY" tag with that signature punch triggering Dev who asks her to sit int the back seat while Payal comes😆 Suddenly after decking up so nicely, Sona realizes that she is becoming kabab me haddi and tries to get down (Bhuddu khaki😆) But Dev asserts that she has to tolerate all this till he finishes all pheras and then can go to timbaku🤔. 

The worlds most unique meeting of to-be newly wed happens in front of Exes and we all know what happened😆 Must say the extra actors were totally hilarious and fakeSona figures out the entire drama Dev planned and taunts him for behaving so childish. 

Fandom: OMG ☺️ These two are so adorable 😆 Shaddi stopped ..YAY 🤪
Sulking fans : Huh so now whats the purpose of this drama..even now Sona is in her facade 🤔
Fandom : 😡 Have you become deaf? Here Dev's dialogs properly, he just told her aloud he is ready to make her fairytale dream come true🤪

(On a serious note the dialog writers deserve special mention here , stunning ones...must watch scenes if you like slaying Dev with husky voices 😳. Now I don't understand what Sona needs here? She figured its all a drama, Dev can't marry anyone else coz he absolutely loves her. If she is really that hurt I would prefer her walk away in silence to clear her mind about her current feelings reg Dev. Similarly Dev knows Sona is getting affected , immensely yet he is ready to try all these crooked techniques instead of saying "Look Sona, I know you know about my feelings for you and am not going to let you go ever again.. I have dealt that life for 7 years..now you deal with resisting me" 😎  )

Fandom to me : Deepa you want serial to end within a week?! chudail 😡
Me: Oops ..ok .sorry 😆

Resurfaced hope only to be dashed again:

Dev informs Ishwari that the marriage is cancelled as Payal loves someone else and Ishwari just shows million dollar worth expressions and shares the same with her bhaiya. Guys seriously dont miss this scene...I so so loved it and got new respect for Supriyaji once again. What a brilliant actress 👏

On the contrary its time for always eavesdropping GKB and her son to have puking expression🤣 and they cleverly figure out its all Dev's plan 😉

Dev comes home and changes all expressions 180degree saying he will start looking for another girl again tomorrow and his best friend with help him again.😆

Fandom :  KRP is so unique that we get to see 4th , 5th , 6th, infinite angle story🤔 But why worry its all Dev's plan 😉

Precap: 

(Arey kya naam iss angle ki ?😳whatever😆) Well some angle asks Dev and Sona whether they are sure they dont want to get again together because she doesn't want to risk her newly starting life?🤪

Doubts:
*Why did Payal accepts to Vicky's plan as if she is a con artist if she is genuine about her love and was only forced by her Mom? 😕
* Will it be fair to break this new angles' heart if she was indeed genuine and thinking of starting a life?

A very entertaining episode if we watch as a stand alone episode and you need to keep the past events and logics in check to enjoy to fullest😳 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Narshi21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome fun filled analysis of an entertaining episode Deepa!
As you told Actors are the greatest asset of Krpkab, everyone is unique! Today's dialogues also needs a special mention.
Kuku_92 thumbnail
Beautiful n mind blowing analysis dear...
Really enjoyed today's episode n your analysis. Actors of this serial r brilliant as well as writers... Today we saw our older ishwari with a spark in her eyes...
Your analysis of different kinds of people like fandom n sulking fans was super hilarious...🤣
.kashishbano. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mind Blowing Post and Brilliant analysis.
preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As usual a lovely fun post!
Since you're being so serious I had one question why is Sona covered from head to toe but all the side heroines are nicely but not so covered up dressed! Does Dev babu covet what he cannot see?

I just think kiss & make up just like last time. The sexual chemistry is so palpable that the fact they are not acting ou on it is unreal!

Hope springs eternal!
sweetyidiot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wh mind blowing aur apka analysis with the fun factor was indeed made it worth waiting post👏 aur you forgot about I hate you by sona I really want know your option on that ...does she hate him for making her go weak in her knees with his fairytale kahani what say
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yay you're back to making posts!! 🤗

Honestly, I'm feeling this major excitement after today's episode and I just wish the episodes could come faster 😆 That feeling when you know this is all building up towards something.

I love your comments in between 🤣 That's definitely the highlight of your post 🤣 It's kind of like you're the CV on the forum who trolls the fandom ... the exact same way the CVs of the show troll using dialogues 😆

On a serious note, Dev's dialogues today made me think about Sona's dream from Season 1. The whole "I am your love story" bit. The fact that dream happened in the garden at IN, and Sona's recent admittance that the garden was/is her favourite place there .. really makes me happy that these small nuances are still there. I wonder if this parallel is intentional? 😆

Since Yash Patnaik himself said that these 2 weeks are going to be exciting, I hope you're here throughout as well! (If you can 😃)

Edited by supercool3 - 6 years ago
deepsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Narshi21

Awesome fun filled analysis of an entertaining episode Deepa!

As you told Actors are the greatest asset of Krpkab, everyone is unique! Today's dialogues also needs a special mention.

Thanks Narshi 😊 I still have my reservations intact about the episode and the only thing which is overcoming those are these wonderful actors and their realistic emotions😆 Dialogs were always the freshness of KRPKAB and it just shone brighter today😳
deepsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kuku_92

Beautiful n mind blowing analysis dear...

Really enjoyed today's episode n your analysis. Actors of this serial r brilliant as well as writers... Today we saw our older ishwari with a spark in her eyes...
Your analysis of different kinds of people like fandom n sulking fans was super hilarious...🤣

Thank you😊 I really loved Ishwari today, guess after a long time I rewatched her scene just to catch her kiddish expressions😆 I really want to give some smiles to my readers in any form and I hope no one takes offense in my antics😛
deepsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: .kashishbano.

Mind Blowing Post and Brilliant analysis.

Thanks hon and good to see you back in forum😊