06.06.2017: Written Update: Zindagi ki Mahek

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 1
Everyone is at the table eating. Mohit thinks of stopping Mahek and Shaurya from leaving and try to hide Shauryas car keys. While doing this, they find a letter. Kanta comes and informs Mahek is leaving. Kanta finds the letter and reads it. She is shocked to know the truth. Meanwhile Shaurya seeks blessings from all. Everyone praises Shaurya. Right then Kanta comes and says always thot Shaurya was a devil. Shaurya notices a letter in Kantas hand. He recollects writing it to Mahek about the accident. Mahek asks Shaurya what's that. Shaurya says his letter to her with all the truth. Kanta slaps Shaurya. Everyone is shocked. Kanta says Shaurya is a killer. Kanta asks Shaurya to confess the truth. He stays mum. Kanta says Shaurya is Maheks parents killer. He drove the car that killed them. We never found out coz his father paid out cops so they don't tell us the truth. Had I not found the letter we did never have found the truth. Mahek collapses. Kanta says what more u want to do now after all this. U did all this for staying free. Everyone fumes on Shaurya.He apologizes. Everyone drags out Shaurya but Mahek stops them and says I know the truth. Dadaji collapses. All rush to his side. Mahek asks Shaurya to leave. Shaurya leaves hesitatingly. Bg-Maula le le Meri jaan.

Shaurya looks at the road sign with Meera name and says no one may forgive me,atleast u forgive me. Never cheated Mahek. Doc checks on Dadaji. He says BP too high. Dadaji asks Mahek when she found out and why she din share with them. He rues that for her, love is above parents? She says no. Dadaji rues that Mahek did drama in police station. Mahek says Shaurya did surrender but I lied for our family. Dadaji says no, ur just as guilty. Dadaji says let's lodge complaint. Kanta asks them to reconsider as he is Maheks husband. They refuse to budge. They confront Shauryas parents who say they regret the accident but it's done. They ask how much money they want? Dadaji loses his cool and fumes. Shauryas dad pushes Dadaji away on the floor.

Part 2
Khanna says this is the reason why I din want to forge relation with such lowly family. Dadaji fumes on Khanna. Khanna calls guards to throw out Dadaji. He swears to reopen the case. Shaurya is driving. Meanwhile Dadji meets cop and says to reopen the case. Cop says Shaurya was 14 yrs so can't be punished. Cops can arrest his cars registered owner. Dadaji says pursue the case else will call media.

Part 3
Mahek and Shaurya watch on TV as Cop arrests Kamini. Khanna threatens cop with consequences. Shaurya and Mahek watch shocked.

Precap--Shaurya fumes on Mahek and asks what more punishment is left? He says if anything happened to his mom then.. Right then his phone rings and he is asked to come to city hospital.Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago