Haryana express: bittu's confession

VeebafanSonam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes so m starting my Haryana express again with Bittu's love confession.
What can I say about today's episode. It has to be the best episode of Jaat ki jugni
Total confession scene was awesome and looked so real.
I love how Munni got scared and hugged Bittu. Bittu was so lost and was smiling closing his eyes and experiencing that special moment. He don't want to escape from that situation and requesting snake to wait there for some more time so that time stops there...Bittu so in love with jugni.

The way he was not letting Munni to brk the hug was so cute.
Munni asked Bittu whether he loves her and the way Bittu express his love was mind blowing..superb..
"Manne har cheez hadh main ache lagti hai,bas ek tu he hai jo Beyhadh achi lagti hai"

Agar iss sabka matlab pyar hai to ha Ghana pyar karta hu me tujhse Munni.. 

"Chahat Hoti toh khud ko rok lete,adat hoti toh badal dete,latt hoti toh chodhh dete par zaroorat ho isliye zaroori hai"
Omg...his dailouges..best part..
And comes Bittu's heartbreak moment. Munni said she don't have any ehsas or love for Bittu. On this Bittu said
Itni bhi der na karna ki sirf ehsas hi reh jaye aur Ishq khatam ho jaye ...wow...

I really liked how Bittu was explaining Munni that she too loves him but not realised yet.
He asked her why she took bullet for someone, why she lied to her bros, why she came here chupke chupke..whole scene was just love love love..

Then Munni asking him ho go away..and he was shattered.
Munni: mujhe aise rishta nahi chahiye hi ektarfa ho..rishta dono side se Barabar ka hona chahiye.
Bittu: mujhe teri dosti manjur hai..poor bittu

Bittu was running behind Munni and trying to convince her but failed it..he throws stone in anger and saw Bittu and Munni written on wall with blood.

Vishal totally nailed the confession scene..he was too good.

On other side PK asked muskan about amritkhet..and muskaan confessed that she married to Pratap forcefully and she is not happy in this marriage. She wanted to do something in her life and she loved some one else. .and pratap heard that..

Overall today's episode has to be the best episode of Jaat ki jugni.

Eagerly waiting for tomorrow.precap looks awesome..can't wait
Edited by VeebafanSonam - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome review. After a long time time Express thread has been made.Thxfor the post.Loved Bittu's confession so nicely he said starting from childhood. But I felt so sad for Bittu
😭 Munni atleast don't just tell him to go away he said atleast let's be friends. Still she was just
Running away from him 😭 Hope she realizes her love soon. That Buddha was too crazy wonder
Is he ranting Bittu Munni aa Gaye. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode 😳
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely episode, limited for time today so will give my views tomorrow
Kiely thumbnail
I loved the episode 
It was awesome ❤️
Bittu's confession was so heartwarming.
The dialogues were perfect. 
My fav one was that chahat, lat, aadat and zaroorat 👏 and also that "Mujhe har cheez hadd mein achi lagti lekin tu behad achi lagti hai"
What a beautiful confesssion.
He was so sad. Hope Munni realizes soon that she loves him too.
I didnt understand the precap. Y did the old guy tell BiNni are back when their faces are not the samE?😕

Kiely thumbnail
Annnddd how COULD I FORGET THE HUG SCENE?
☺️
It was Beautiful. And the title song (Bittu mil gaya Munni se /Jaat Ki jugni playing in the scene made the scene even more better) I love the title track of the show. Munni hugs Bittu and he is thanking the snake🤣 It was so funny 🤣
And Munni apologizes and in turn he thanks her that she hugged him☺️🤣
M: Tum sab ladke ek jaise hoti. Bas yehi chahiye hota hai something like that ( I dont remember the dialogue😕) Cheap 
B: cheap? Kaun cheap ? ke cheap? Tu hi lapaki thi mhaare pe aur mujhe hi suna rahi hai 🤣

Love them 
Kiely thumbnail
What I did not understand is why was Munni running around? She forced him to confess and when she did she wanted to leave the place?😕
Felt bad for Bittu 

Anyway the story will turn intense. Looking forward to the upcoming episodes 
Bhuvi2592 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome episode. Loved the confession 😳 Hope Munni realizes soon. Excited for upcoming episodes. I am sure Munni cannot keep herself away from Bittu for long.Edited by Bhuvi2592 - 6 years ago
berrysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😊Hello!
Nice to be back . Been super busy . Wonderful to read everyone's opinion and excitement😉

Have a little request tho... I speak only a little Hindi.and some times I cant follow their dialogues. will you please translate. Not all the time of cos, that will take too much of your time. Just once in a while-- when you think that the episode is super !

😊
VeebafanSonam thumbnail

Originally posted by: berrysweet

😊Hello!

Nice to be back . Been super busy . Wonderful to read everyone's opinion and excitement😉

Have a little request tho... I speak only a little Hindi.and some times I cant follow their dialogues. will you please translate. Not all the time of cos, that will take too much of your time. Just once in a while-- when you think that the episode is super !

😊

Hey welcome back.
Glad to see u..
VeebafanSonam thumbnail
Will try to convert in English..