05.06.2017: Written Update:Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 1
Rani hears some noise and sees Vikramjeet running. She screams 'Vikramjeeet'. Sakshi calls out to Rani. Rani comforts Sakshi. She calls out to Raja. Raja comes and is shocked to find his sister in such a state. Rani apologizes. Meanwhile, Preeti weddings is over. Pandit asks to take blessings. Vasundhara says first take God's blessings. She takes Preeti and Toshi to Temple. Raja is aghast how this happened. He swears to take revenge. Rani calls out to Raja. Vasundhara returns and says time for bidaai. Before they can leave, Raja screams Vikramjeet and says won't spare u. Raja confronts Vikramjeet. Sunanda and Bua are confused. Vasundhara is furious. Raja says this man in sehra is not Vikramjeet. Vikramjeet removes the sehra and Raja is shocked. Rani is shocked too. Vikramjeet says it's my wedding, obviously I would be here. He chides Raja-Rani for insulting Vasundhara. Rani says don't lie. Saw u running. If I could I would kill u here. Bua is furious. Rani says this man is not worthy of being Preetis husband, he raped Sakshi di. All are shocked. Chitra breaks down. Vikramjeet says enough ..know u hate me but this is too much. He offers to help Sakshi. Raja starts beating up Vikramjeet. Vasundhara warns of consequences. Preeti interrupts and warns Raja-Rani. Bua is furious too. Vasundhara says enough. She asks the guests of the wedding if they saw the wedding or not? All agree. Bua says sorry. Vasundhara says take these two away. She leads Vikramjeet away.

Later at night, Preeti apologizes to Vikramjeet. He says I feel bad for them and their condition. He says I don't need anyone else in my life. I love u the most. They consummate.

Doc checks on Sakshi. She says Sakshi is traumatized and needs rest. Chitra is broken. Sunanda comforts her. Rani holds Rajas hand. Raja leaves from there.

Part 2
Vasundhara is drinking and says saved by a whisker. Flashback shown of how Vasundhara noted it's Toshi. She took them to mandir and got Toshi beaten up and getting Vikramjeet there. Vasundhara splashes drinks on Vikramjeet. Meanwhile Raja is beating himself and Rani tries to stop Raja. He says he should die. Rani says dunno how this happened. How Vikramjeet replaced Toshi? Raja wonders about Toshi. Rani says Vasundhara and Vikramjeet are very shrewd.

Part 3
Vasundhara tells Vikramjeet had he been late, he did been in jail. He knows this wedding is most important. Vikramjeet bles Raja-Rani. Vasundhara says they are stupid, thanx to them wedding went thru. She asks him what he saw in Sakshi. Vikramjeet says it was about his ego. Rani challenged me. But now they will not spare me. Vasundhara says no one can hurt my son.

Raja swears that he won't spare Vasundhara and Vikramjeet.

Precap--Raja and Rani notice Vasundhara paying some money to some man. They go to confront the man but Vasundhara interrupts and stops Rani from leaving. Rani wants to leave but Bua stops her. Raja is following the man.
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for the Written Update