5th June - Live Update (MehRya's Paghpgera)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Dadu is crying remembering his elder son ..Ravi comes and asks Everything is ready what you are doing here , he tells it's his son birthday today and PD tells and today is only Mahek's paghpgera, dadu tells because of their blessings Mahek for a husband like Shaurya...

Mohit comes to take mahek , Karuna tells come back with Shaurya after paghpgera and ask for forgiveness she tells don't do this your hands are for blessing, Karuna tells it's my fault I should haven't allowed him to take car Mahek tells else my parents would have been alive , MAA you had money and you saved him but my whole world was destroyed how can I forgive him.. Mohit comes and tell Jiju is waiting outside from long..

MehRya reach PWG .. nehal takes a selfie with them , kanta does article and asks them to come inside...they look into each other eyes ,kanta watches them,  they come inside and Nehal click pics of them, PD tells take a click when iam holding his ear , they come inside MehRya tries to pretend normal, kanta tells I have spoke to karuna and informed them you will be staying here , Mahek tells no chachi we have to go back, kanta asks why is there any problem??  Shaurya tells they are going to stay here and enjoy whole night with family ...they play Truth and dare game ...it's Ravi turn and Nehal asks to kiss maansi in  front of everyone, he Kisses her on her cheeks ... Shaurya looks at Mahek it's Jeevan turn PD tells him to sing a song for kanta , he sings yeh reshmi zulfein song , .Mahek and Shaurya looks at each other and kanta keeps a eye on them ...it's Shaurya's turn and Nehal tells Mahek to give him truth or dare?? kanta asks her question... asking what he feels about Mahek , Mahek tells why is she asking that, she tells it's a simple question...he praise her and tells she can love someone who has hurt her also ,and tells some more lines about her.

It's Mahek turn and Nehal gives Mahek a dare to dance with Shaurya on a romantic number.. Shaurya gives her his hand and they dance on mein phir bhi tumko chahonga song and romances with her , kanta looks on worried at them, Mahek looks in his eyes and cups his face and when Music stops she leaves him ,.

Bloody hell they lifted  truth and dare game from my FFπŸ˜†

Sorry guys hubby at home so wasn't able to write detail LU πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Thanks in advance Sham! I hope the episode is good... Chachi investigation will be kick start! Of the topic a little because I always look forward to this date πŸ˜³ Today makes it 6 years  Kohli and I officially met πŸ€— its stupid I know but its a day I will never forget πŸ˜³Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Shamz did mehaks fathers naamkaran happend in today epi..I thought dadaji told his sons name today...
What was it ? Susheel kya ??
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Truth and dare is always a fun game to play! Seems like Shaurya is having a good time but Mehek is faking smile..  Can't wait to see more family bonding coming in SH! πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the LU, Sham πŸ˜ƒ
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Shamz πŸ€—

MehRya dance   

truth and dare game was from your story πŸ˜† 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Jeevan is in room and kanta comes Inside and looks worried..he asks did everyone slept... kanta tells their is something wrong in between mahek and Shaurya..since I have seen running outside the WC, he tells don't worry it happens in between newly married couple... Shaurya and Mahek are in room , she tells him to sleep on bed he will on floor he tells he will sleep on ground and  asks her to sleep on bed...she hears some noise on door and romance with Shaurya.. Shaurya gets shocked she tells someone was out side...

Tomorrow the truth will be out in front of Sharma's
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shams πŸ˜†  KC is on the prowl πŸ˜†
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Sathyaaanaash sharmas came to k ow that shaurya is ther  culprit ? 
Cum on ...
What the hell was on that letter ...
I guess ab divorce hone ki possibility hai πŸ€’

First time ever I'm gonna give gaali to ST ...satyanaash ho tera πŸ˜²
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Shamz did mehaks fathers naamkaran happend in today epi..I thought dadaji told his sons name today...

What was it ? Susheel kya ??

I guess he said Surendra..hahhaha I skipped listening all dilouges... hubby is just sitting besideπŸ˜†
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Never liked Kanta nor will ever. She will file a divorce for MehRya. Can we get Shaurya 1.0 back. Enough with everyone's drama!!

Thanks Sham for the update!