Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: samaira_samy

But death would be too sweet of a punishment for Maya. 

I don't wish death for maya even though she herself is digging her own grave!
The best punishment for maya could be, a legal separation from Arjun & a forced life (of course, much against her willingness or consent) with an obsessive lover like Samay to give her the taste of a medicine that she was serving to others! Samay should not let her die but keep 'loving(?)' her without giving any choice to her!
Samaya is not a blessing but a curse for maya! May be, this shock will address her insecurities in life & possibly cure her, however be it a slim chance!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 6 years ago
.Aayushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

I don't wish death for maya even though she herself is digging her own grave!
The best punishment for maya could be, a legal separation from Arjun & a forced life (of course, much against her willingness or consent) with an obsessive lover like Samay to give her the taste of a medicine that she was serving to others! Samay should not let her die but keep 'loving(?)' her without giving any choice to her!
Samaya is not a blessing but a curse for maya! May be, this shock will address her insecurities in life & possibly cure her, however be it a slim chance!

This is why, I feel this is going to be GG's way. Samay might capture her like Desi Collings, and she will find her way out. 

But, I do not think Maya will be cured this way. Him threatening her or forcing something upon her will only enrage her. She will only be more vengeful this way.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samaira_samy

This is why, I feel this is going to be GG's way. Samay might capture her like Desi Collings, and she will find her way out. 

But, I do not think Maya will be cured this way. Him threatening her or forcing something upon her will only enrage her. She will only be more vengeful this way.

If everything fails to bring right sense in Maya, then it is only left to her True Friend to step in!
kayinat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think vandana samay along with maya's baby will die and atleast one more character will die whoever it may b including shipra, i dont know why but i feel jhanvi may survive...talking about saanjh maya and arjun, saanjh will win over evil in the end arjun will be in guilt for not believing any1 other than maya which leads to such vast distruction and maya has to pay for all crimes by lending in mental hospital or suiside,i feel even saanjh and arjun are not meant to be together as arjun will be leftout b/c of his own guilt factor and saanjh knows very well that arjun loves maya not her so she will not interfere in his personal space as her character is some how mahan types(which is not acceptable by maya's or arya's lovers)...but sure about nothing as its indian show and they can lead to their serials to any direction no matter what