Are Star Plus planning to end Mere Angne Mein Soon??

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys, there have been many rumours sinch March about MAM going off air. The trps are quite low and the channel are ending KLKAH and JNDSD which have similar trps to MAM. None of these rumours have been confirmed yet, but the channel certainly have countless new shows, one of which could certainly replace MAM. I am not liking the current track anyways. Richa Mukherjee is not as good as Ekta Kaul, she dosn't even say much and I hate the negative vibes Pari spreads after we got rid of Sarla. 😡😡Only love Karam Rajpal aka Shivam😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont know if it is ending but i like this show after richa's entry, her character is such that she has to b less talking. story is getting fun now with new entry of police inspector for nimmi and this marriage track is funny.
even i dont like pari much she is js making boring drama.
muscateer thumbnail
No the show isn't ending..  MAM holds good rating in UK.Also THe show is very good compared to other creepy shows running where ppl wish to end their family members lives by doing some kind of saazish. Fan of MAM Since Day 1. Wish riya  cud come back but still I like the way the show is running. Wishing MAM and it's team a huge success.😊👏
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Today I read on times of india that MAM will go off air in last week of July. It seems confirmed
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Goddd.. end this already..
If good shows can go off air thn why not this crap fest..
No one can.act.
muscateer thumbnail
Ohhh Noooiiiooo ooo 😭😭
I m definitely going to miss the show! 🥱

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
The off air date of the show is officially 22 July, which is when it will air its last episode. However, when Krutika was contacted, she denied and said she has not been told anything like this. Usually actors are the last ones to know about these things