Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1stluvshantanu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Of course you are not the only one! I don't like their dance AT all. And even my favourite are Abinam and Shoika ))
jijaji thumbnail
Why people needs to show their hate and dislike here when they know it might create a fandom war. Just focus on who you like and ignore the one you hate that's all ! 😊

My favorite are Monaya but I don't hate or dislike others at all. I just choose to focus on Monaya ❤️
jijaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyaanita

IF U WANT TO FOCUS,FOCUS IT ON SANAYA  BUT DO NOT BASH DT THEN

What? 🤣 I didn't bash anyone this is my first comment on NB forum 😕 

and I said there is not need to show your hate toward anyone just focus on who you like. So where did you read any bashing ?
Edited by jijaji - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jijaji

What? 🤣 I didn't bash anyone this is my first comment on NB forum 😕 

and I said there is not need to show your hate toward anyone just focus on who you like. So where did you read any bashing ?

😆🤣
Sharan79 thumbnail
Don't hate them, don't know them personally. But judging on their dancing skills
Vivek is good but she needs help! Her expressions, that same silly look is so irritating.
They should have been voted out long ago.   
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love dtEdited by Muskan193 - 7 years ago
The DiVek jodi has 0 chemistry.
It is extremely apparent that Vivek is using Divyanka for fame and money while for Divyanka, it is simply a rebound relationship.
Divyanka is using him against sharad for showing off that she can get a better bf than the life.
The way they're hyping about the relationship, it'll be merely 2-3 yrs time before we hear about the DiVek divorce 
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I never watched her shows or didn't even know about them so no personal hate or love for Divek but I have no idea how they could make it so far
that man can dance, he makes all the efforts but Divyanka hasn't been dancing in the performances.
Either she has too much of crazy fans who vote for her despite her horribles performances or SP doesn't want to eliminate them
So.
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Divyaanita

mind ur words .they are happy with each other.this forum is only to discuss about performance and not about their personal lives.

You are right nivi but seems like some useless peoples wants to waste our time,let it be na there is no need to waste our time on waste people..
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well count me in also