Gangaa Ended

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So today, after almost two years of run time, Gangaa ended. 

I only started watching the show after the initial leap, but I still really enjoyed it. Although the end wasn't what I wanted (really wanted Sagar-Gangaa together), I'm glad it ended on a happy note. 

Kudos to all the actors involved in the show and to all the behind-the-scenes people as well. It was a good show. 

Also, I know this forum isn't very active, but I thought it would be nice to have an end post at least. People are welcome to comment on their opinions on the show and its ending. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I started watching Gangaa after the leap following Krishna's birth and I loved their little family unit. It was so cute when Krishna was trying to get her parents back together.
When they separated this little family and brought Shiv in, I just stopped watching.
Gangaa/Sagar forever.
shreyabiswas73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Though I did see the serial from the beginning, but regularly only after Aditi and Vishal entered. Loved the characters of Gangaa and Sagar and also their bond. Hence stopped seeing the serial after the boat accident, though I did see after Vishal re - entered. But again stopped seeing it after his death. Only wished Gangaa preferred to stay alone rather than marry Shiv.
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyabiswas73

Though I did see the serial from the beginning, but regularly only after Aditi and Vishal entered. Loved the characters of Gangaa and Sagar and also their bond. Hence stopped seeing the serial after the boat accident, though I did see after Vishal re - entered. But again stopped seeing it after his death. Only wished Gangaa preferred to stay alone rather than marry Shiv.

Yes.
I'm guessing they never revealed what happened to Krishna?