Users

Frequent Posters

paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: rosyposy12

Yes but both have different roles
Sesha will try to achieve rocky and shivangi to not leave  him😉

i want a wwe type fight..  not remake of season 1 finale... want to enjoy completely..   
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: paridhi02

i want a wwe type fight..  not remake of season 1 finale... want to enjoy completely..   

our dreams are going to be fulfill in S2...😆
in S1...i wanted a solid WWF type style b/w ShivSha for ritik...NM ko chodo...i am thrill to know its going to happen b/w SheVangi...bring it on...who the hell cares for the trps...its already a successful show...had a successful run...its ending in few weeks...trps kya karna...enjoy the last moments of comedy circus becos S1 last moments were so dull...at last somethig fiery coming on S2...
paridhi02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

our dreams are going to be fulfill in S2...😆
in S1...i wanted a solid WWF type style b/w ShivSha for ritik...NM ko chodo...i am thrill to know its going to happen b/w SheVangi...bring it on...who the hell cares for the trps...its already a successful show...had a successful run...its ending in few weeks...trps kya karna...enjoy the last moments of comedy circus becos S1 last moments were so dull...at last somethig fiery coming on S2...

ekta will change the climax on popular demand...  i m sure of it... 😆😆
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Really? A fight for that flying worm trophy? 🤣 Selling them out short. 🤣 
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rosyposy12

Yes but both have different roles
Sesha will try to achieve rocky and shivangi to not leave him😉

he he well said rosy 😉 😆 ⭐️ ..Seshu for lob 😳 shivu for obsession 😉 matches 🤣 ..pattar is really prised possession 🥳 ..
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

yup tournament of tormented trophy 🤣 how interesting it would be 😳 yeah just glance TRP score board 🥳 it gives promising scores 🤣 .comedy at peak levels for the upcoming match 🤣 Tia plz arrange my orange juice as well 😉 with our popcorn 😉 😳 😛 ..

I seriously pity for Shivangi and Sesha.
Poore duniya mein itne ladke the, usko chhodke patthar ke picche?!
Edited by Luna99 - 7 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

They ran out of ideas for a proper story so now they want to show both naagins fighting over a fat flying macchar worm! Trps have already dropped and may drop further as no sane person would be interested in watching this shit! Is se to animal planet better hain! If trps fall even lower toh show ki toh maano jaise dhajiya ud jayegi all because of patthar nanguraj!🤣
Rudra jab aaya toh trps were soaring and were still maintained even after that, if they had opted for drashiv as a couple and chose to go ahead with their love story then the ratings would have skyrocketed, but instead they stopped at friendship only and continued endorsing that bakwas couple! They thought people would like or even find Rocky a bit Iintreresting once he became a naag but Rudra ruined their plan post his exit as well as people have clearly rejected patthar nanguraj and decided to switch their channels the minute naagin 2 shows up because now they have just lost hope out of the story! 
And this my fellow drashivians agree to be the main cause of naagins downfall!
Edited by Rein123 - 7 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: paridhi02

ekta will change the climax on popular demand... i m sure of it...😆😆

ha ha at show nearing the end all excuses are out of wind 🤣 it is a successful show n successful run 😆 yes it is 😉 if it really wants the same excuse to put forward that the show run on good note 😉 😉 there is only one option left 😉 if EK glance on it 😉 else we got so much ultimate comedy in Nagin-pattar series 🤣 .TRP ka kya 😆 sirf unhey Dekhey Toh ithna comedy Kaise miltha 🤣 how deliberately delivers such supernatural comedy thriller in weekends with cooperation of all departments 🤣 ..hasna Toh bantha hai 🤣 ..
paridhi02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99

I seriously pity for Shivangi and Sesha.
Poore duniya mein itne ladke the, usko chhodke patthar ke picche?!

ekta should enter herself as naagmata for her personal fvrt...  i m sure she can regrann trp better than naagraj... 😉😉