Sethji

Photos from last week episodes of Sethji

Padma_99 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
A man in the village tells Sethji that he saw someone else doing the punishment for Pragati and it was her son, Baaji Rao.
Sethji gets angry.

Baaji tells Sethji that Sethji , I can risk my life for your dignity. when he reached at the punishment spot, he saw Pragati lying on ground as he had became unconscious while doing the punishment that was given to Pragati. If I didn't do anything I would have failed in my two responsibility. If i had left her there. we would not have had oil for Samrudhi Pooja. Second, I married her. She is my wife. I promised her that I will protect her in all circumstances. I have learnt this from my baba he says by calling her mayri. 

Sethji is satisfied with the answer and even the village person agrees with what Baaji said and that he is the eye witness to it. When he reached there Pragati woke up and she was asking Baji to stop. She said she want to complete her punishment. 

Sethji says we punish  the sinner so that they learn from their mistake and sot hat accept they accept their mistakes. This was the reason Pragati was punished. Every time she breaks the rules of Devsu.She is implementing her city thoughts on Devsu. She could have  asked someone of Devsu  before releasing that cow. After seeing all this today, I see Pragati is learning about rules of Devsu and she has learnt about her mistake. And Baaji protected devsu's ritual and his wife that is why I declare an end to Pragati's punishment. Everyone is happy. She asks Raghu to prepare for Pooja and Baaji's wedding.

Baaji and Pragati become happy.

During Samrudhi Pooja,

Baaji and Pragati are having fun .

Sethji looks at Baaji and Pragati laughing and having fun at Samrudhi Pooja.

Baaji makes fun of Pragati by telling her that she will have to make sweet dish and if she can't make it, she will be thrown out of Devsu. Pragati says is it true?
Baaji laughs. ๐Ÿ˜†

Sethji feels happy by looking at both of them and that they are happy being with each other.

Pragati is getting ready for her wedding with Baaji as per the rituals of Devsu.

Sethji's two Bahu's Vasundhara and Uttara and Sethji's daughter Gauri are making Pragati ready for wedding. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

05SHEEMA thumbnail
i just realized she is thesame actress who played Bani in the last part of Kasam Se.. She hasn't changed that much.
Padma_99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 05SHEEMA

i just realized she is thesame actress who played Bani in the last part of Kasam Se.. She hasn't changed that much.

Yes.. she was in best of luck nikki as well๐Ÿ˜Š 
Edited by Padma_99 - 6 years ago