2nd June - Live Update (MehRya spends night in WC)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Tere saang yara song playing on Radio Mahek tries to take out a jar above the refrigerator but she couldn't reach it .. Shaurya comes and helps her take it out...she looks in his eyes and he smiles, he gives the jar Mahek takes it... and remember the good times they spend earlier, Shaurya tries to come close to her but she moves back , he coughs and was about to leave and he stumbles , Mahek holds him and cups his face and Shaurya holds her , she tells him to go and rest , Shaurya was still coughing and she makes and gives the kadaa again and tells hold it properly this time...he sips and tells I can't drink it it's to sour , she holds his nose and make him drink it telling it's medicine, later wipes his face with duppata and Remember the Munjal words , and starts crying, Shaurya holds her hand ask what should he do to punish himself...why did she came here , she hates him so what does it matter if he dies here , why did she came, she tells because iam not like you if anything happens to you because of me I can't forgive myself, she tells iam leaving home and till morning you will feel better, she was about to leave when he fells down on the floor Mahek comes and holds him and make himay on mattress, she tells your temperature is high ...she puts the wet Duppaata on his head and rubs his hand ...and she makes some home made medicine and puts on his chest...yeh tai Hai song plays , Shaurya sleeps and mahek also rest her head on his head and was about to sleep but than gets up... Shaurya holds her hand , and asks won't you be able to love me again, he tells to forgive and says sorry and sleeps again and mahek also sleeps on his chest ...it's morning Shaurya opens his eyes she was sleeping beside him keeping her head on his chest he kisses her hand and forehead caresses her face , he was almost about to kiss when Mahek wakes up and asks him what he is doing, he tells her sorry...Mahek runs out of WC and Shaurya runs after him kanta chachi sees them and gets worried why she was running and crying.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res! Thanks Sham! Hope its a good episode to sign off the weekend with.

Unres... Awww Handsome your words...and even Mehek's If anything happens to you I won't be able to forgive myself  How sweet was Mehrya πŸ€—  Handsome you tried to kiss her πŸ€£ You tried...poor thing. But Mehek that was very harsh words to him. He is feeling the same! Why can't you see how he's suffering knowing that he's the reason for the way your life turned out? Stop being like that! I really hope you learn to love him again πŸ˜­ Handsome what a question that was! πŸ˜­ This is for you Handsome 

Chachi saw them yikes! 

Edit: Again Mehek with your I will not forgive you πŸ˜‘ you are being blinded by your anger. Handsome feels terrible!!! Geez...at least hear him out! I am not telling you to forgive but don't say those harsh words please! We all know it hurts you to be that way towards him. Seriously stop fooling yourself. So Handsome is doing rituals how manage Love? You really have changed. All these were nonsense to you once upon a time. Handsome...😳  πŸ€— β€οΈ So Chachi is making it her life's mission to find out the what's going on. Chachi I hope your heart is good! The bomb explosion you're walking into  

CVs I plead to you let Handsome be the one to tell Chachi the truth and let her see that it wasn't his fault. He was a kid. Its an accident. Let Chachi help unite Mehrya along with Cutie Pie πŸ€— This will be a great track! Chachi forgiving Handsome for his misdeeds... and helping Mehrya find happiness and peace 

Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL... They romanced but then kanta chachi came at a wrong time just to see Mehek in tears again πŸ˜†
Let see what reasons they gave to the family today esp chachi to keep her calm.. πŸ˜†

Thank you for the LU, Sham. πŸ˜ƒ
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham... WHT was Kaanta chachi doing at WC???? 
So the first half was full of Mehrya romance Matlab second half mein full on rulayenge... 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Ravi and Jeevan comes to MDH ,kanta was looking worried and Jeevan asks what happened you look disturbed...kanta tells let's keep MDH close Today, as it's paghpgera today and we have lot of work today...Mahek comes in balcony and Shaurya comes there running after her , she tells don't ask for forgiveness even if she tries to forgive he does something which will make her hate him more...Karuna is talking on phone with kanta and gives it to Mahek ...kanta asks them to come for paghpgera along with Shaurya
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
The episode seem to be loaded with full mehrya scenes...
The first half is good ..
And I'm waiting Wats in store for us in second half ..which wud literally leave us hanging for two days !!
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Thanks Sham... WHT was Kaanta chachi doing at WC???? 

So the first half was full of Mehrya romance Matlab second half mein full on rulayenge... 

She was at MDH ... Welcome SHRI 
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar I made a post just now.Just realised I wrote WU kind of for the frst part.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
About their romantic scene,I don't knw wat to say.Mahek is going on n off with her feelings towards him.ek time pe she doesn't have any prb with him.touching her ,other time she pushes n gives him cold shoulder.
Same with SK.even when he is nt feeling well. He is trying to romance her.wer is his guilt.n then when he sees her reluctance then only realise that he killed her parents.
Arey ek baat pe tiko na.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Ekdum.CVS ki galti hai

Vaise kaun bottle haath na pahunche utne height mein rakhta hai kitchen meinπŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
I was complaining about mattress size but after watching today's episode I don't have any complain🀣
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Balcony??? So does Shaurya bhagte bhagte behind Mehak go to KM??? 
Why r they always running as if in a marathon??