I BAGGED THE ROLE OF DEVSENA BECAUSE OF MY COMPLEXION : KARTHIKA NAIR

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

I BAGGED THE ROLE OF DEVSENA BECAUSE OF MY COMPLEXION : KARTHIKA NAIR

Aarambh is anticipated to be one of the biggest shows of Indian television which weaves around two civilizations; the Aryans and the Dravidians. South Indian actress Karthika Nair who is making her debut with STAR Plus' magnum opus show Aarambh will be seen donning the role of Queen Devsena.

As per the story penned down by writer K. V Vijayendra Prasad (Bahubali, Bahubali 2 and Bajrangi Bhaijaan fame), the two civilizations have very distinctive features. The Dravidians are from down South and have a dusky complexion while the Aryans are from the north and are very fair in their appearance.

The production wanted to cast someone from the South industry as the Dravidians have a South Indian touch in the way they look and converse. After doing a lot of research, director Goldie Behl was sure to cast Karthika Nair in the lead role. With a strong storyline and characters he managed to rope in Karthika Nair.

Watch Karthika Nair as Devsena in Aarambh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  Thanks  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ But Inappropriate Article  ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³ It Does Sound Something To Do With Colour Of The Skin Of South And North People  ! !  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ  Honestly  Speaking And To Be Fair ; Not All Northies Are Fair And Southies Are Dark  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† 

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  Not Fair And Inappropriate Article ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Inappropriate article it is!
Not all South Indians are dark / dusky!
Brisky thumbnail
she is so beautiful,I Love her

tfs
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
Waiting for Aarambh to aarambh. ðŸ˜‰
Bahubali writers must love the name Devsena cause in baahubali too the fl name was devsena ðŸ˜†