Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Azfar Rehman is a name, which is not unknown to anybody. He started off his career as a model then turned into a host and an actor, and is the most popular celebrity we have in Pakistan.

After his long-time stint as boy next door, Azfar Rehman has chosen Hum TV's Aadhi Gawahi as his next project.

"This guy is basically negative, says Azfar. "Nothing makes him negative, he is just a negative person. He thinks he can achieve anything on the basis of his money and power. His family belongs to politicians. My character wants to be with Sohai [Ali Abro] and reacts terribly to being rejected by her.

He adds, "It's an issue-based project and not like the regular love stories that Sohai and I have done previously. Unlike Tumhari Natasha and Kesi Paheli, we have no lovey-dovey scenes. It's a total clash of two characters. I have loved playing this character because it has so many layers of negativity. He's a powerful guy with a crazy, one-track mind. Sohai has also never played such a character before. It's a groundbreaking project for both us.

About the cast and crew of Aadhi Gawahi, Azfar reveals, "Ayesha Sana will be playing my mother and Saleem Sheikh plays my uncle. Both are pivotal characters in the drama. Uzma Khan (Jawani Phir Nahi Ani) is also in it. Momina Duraid is heading it and Fahim Burney is directing it.

The drama has been written by Saima Akram Chudhery.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Glad Ali Josh has a show on Hum he is so so being wasted in that Aplus show kambakht tanno

But Fahim Burney dir shows are ermmm Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
awesomegurti thumbnail
Azfar will also be seen hosting Miss Veet Pakistan Season 2 in September and will make his film debut in Punjab Nahi Jaungi. He shares that he's also been cast as the protagonist in a feature film by a big commercial director and is looking forward to that project.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So many good dramas, coming soon. I hope they're actually good.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
@AG. Tfs. I want Azfu to get his due. he's handsome and hard working guy. he deserves success.
@RD. So Ali is KT lead. he is handsome. and I like his chemistry with Sohai in the promos.

@Nehal. I am happy to watch the teasers of the upcoming serials. all of them are worth watching.

@awi, even MTNH's teasers were intriguing but the drama came out flop. I really hope, the upcoming dramas don't go that way.
awesomegurti thumbnail

Adhi Gawahi is a Pakistani drama series scheduled to air on 18 July 2017 replacing Phir Wohi Mohabbat. It marks third appearance of Sohai Ali Abro and Azfar Rehman after they were seen together in Tumhari Natasha and Kesi Ye Paheli.It marks first appearance of film actress Uzma Khan in television.Apart from them, the serial also stars Ayesha Sana, Saleem Sheikh, Maria Malik, Usama Khan, Ali Josh
Whole one month to air. Long time, umm. 
Even their pictures are having hot chemistry. ☺️

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you @Nehal for sharing this lovely pic. sadly they won't be romancing in this serial.