SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Where BGPH Forum So Empty?
There Is No ATs For The Actors Or Stories Iike FFs,SS, and Os.
And The Discussion Theard Isn't Active..
Why?
And The Forum Page Decreased Too From 36 to 35 Pages.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hii nicita actually dis forum doesnt have much members so d forum is dull...😕may b not mny ppl watch...
SilverBell thumbnail
Oh I See.
I Think Your Right Harshu.
Maybe People Don't Watch The Show That's Why Its Empty.
Geniusreader thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi.. i visited the forum few days back.n felt the same.
n about the show, i can't watch it regularly, i watch it occasionally. but i like the show. specially vibhuti angoori scenes. i also feel they repeat the story so much. few days back they show angoori faking death. yesterday i show they plan gulfam kali's fake death. they already showed the same about vibhuti. however mostly i liked the comedy.
SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geniusreader

hi.. i visited the forum few days back.n felt the same.
n about the show, i can't watch it regularly, i watch it occasionally. but i like the show. specially vibhuti angoori scenes. i also feel they repeat the story so much. few days back they show angoori faking death. yesterday i show they plan gulfam kali's fake death. they already showed the same about vibhuti. however mostly i liked the comedy.

True.
I Love This Show Too.
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey not sure about others but I regularly watch the show and last year, I was pretty active in this forum. However I was forced to quit it because of the regular bashing/criticism from Shilpa fans. I used to defend the choice of producers -Shubhangi Atre and object few members below the belt comments on her clothes and acting 😊 so i quit... 
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

Hey not sure about others but I regularly watch the show and last year, I was pretty active in this forum. However I was forced to quit it because of the regular bashing/criticism from Shilpa fans. I used to defend the choice of producers -Shubhangi Atre and object few members below the belt comments on her clothes and acting 😊 so i quit... 

O Really ??😲

And you yourself never said a thing to degrade those members ?? 😲

So you quit ?? Then why back again ?? 😕

PS : NO ONE FORCED YOU TO QUIT THIS FORUM, YOU WERE FORCING ME AND OTHERS TO FORGIVE YOU, AND WE HAD NO TIME FOR YOU THE ARROGANT.
PLSS DON'T MAKE THE STATEMENTS THAT ARE ALL FALSE. THIS IS A BASHING BY YOU AND YOU ARE SAYING YOU WERE BASHED, YOU ARE STILL SO MEAN 🤪
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: babita..

O Really ??😲

And you yourself never said a thing to degrade those members ?? 😲

So you quit ?? Then why back again ?? 😕

PS : NO ONE FORCED YOU TO QUIT THIS FORUM, YOU WERE FORCING ME AND OTHERS TO FORGIVE YOU, AND WE HAD NO TIME FOR YOU THE ARROGANT.
PLSS DON'T MAKE THE STATEMENTS THAT ARE ALL FALSE. THIS IS A BASHING BY YOU AND YOU ARE SAYING YOU WERE BASHED, YOU ARE STILL SO MEAN 🤪

Lol by commenting your frustration here, you just prove my above point, How hell bent you are to pick fight with me when i even inbox you for peace last year. It was you and your bunch of arrogant gang who started it all and when i reiterated, you started fighting the way you are doing it here. So post maker, here we go, this lady along with her gang are the real reason why people stay away from the forum. Look at her language, her way of writing things to others.

and ma'am, "MIND" you language pls. By calling me with names(like mean), you are proving your upbringing and culture here and I don't want to stoop to your level. The one who asked for patching up is being bashed again. LOL 👏👏👏 and the one who always supported the one using abusive vulgar language for new angoori are again doing it. I NEVER asked for any forgiveness but peace. who are you to forgive me?? what a lie lady!!! have some decency pls
SilverBell thumbnail
ok... no fighting please. Edited by SilverBell - 6 years ago
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

Lol by commenting your frustration here, you just prove my above point, How hell bent you are to pick fight with me when i even inbox you for peace last year. It was you and your bunch of arrogant gang who started it all and when i reiterated, you started fighting the way you are doing it here. So post maker, here we go, this lady along with her gang are the real reason why people stay away from the forum. Look at her language, her way of writing things to others.

and ma'am, "MIND" you language pls. By calling me with names(like mean), you are proving your upbringing and culture here and I don't want to stoop to your level. The one who asked for patching up is being bashed again. LOL 👏👏👏 and the one who always supported the one using abusive vulgar language for new angoori are again doing it. I NEVER asked for any forgiveness but peace. who are you to forgive me?? what a lie lady!!! have some decency pls

Don't you dare use the language that's not graceful.
Never question my upbringing, you are indirectly reaching my family here 😲 😭
Iam shocked you still have the time to restart all that u did last year 😲

I pity this forum and your presence here.

NOW BECAUSE OF YOU I AM LEAVING THIS FORUM FOREVER. 

BYE