Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
sigh i know i m repeating but i realy want her onscreen  now but i think we may have to wait longer bec most channels have launched new big shows with big stars so we may have to wait most likely i feel sanaya next show will be a web series
lena1280 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ich denke, dass Sie und Ihre Freundin DD werden in der neuen Show auf Colortv und Zeetv dort starten neue Show in Naher Zukunft, ich denke wir sehen dort
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lena1280

ich denke, dass Sie und Ihre Freundin DD werden in der neuen Show auf Colortv und Zeetv dort starten neue Show in Naher Zukunft, ich denke wir sehen dort

I don't somehow think that DD and Sanaya would be in the same show. Maybe different shows for the different channels? Where did you see? Did the channels suggest something?
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

What is this?! German ? Dutch?

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
Ah, it is German!! 

Translation: I think that you and your DD friend will be in the new show on Colortv and Zeetv there launch new show in the near future, I think we see there

Thank you, Google tranlate!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
Anyway, my friend!! How do you know this?!! What new shows are you talking about that are coming on Colors and ZeeTV?

Shreya
Edited by spate22 - 6 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

from where did you get this info ????????
deletedaccount thumbnail

DD and Sanaya together in a show ?? ðŸ˜²
shonasandy thumbnail
Old Unseen Pic 
shonasandy thumbnail

TV celebs we want to see in Bigg Boss 11

Sanaya Irani / Niti Taylor: For the firsts, we have two choices. The first name that we always wanted inside the house is Sanaya Irani. She is not even new to the reality space. We have loved her adoring & cute persona in shows like Jhalak Dikhhla jaa & Nach Baliye. With her getting inside the show, we can totally bet that she'll make it to the top 4. If Sanaya rejects the proposal, we have another good option - Niti Taylor. She has a great fan following and her controversies whether it be with her costars or her sudden exit from her show, make her apt for the season. Her fans would surely go insane with her presence in the house.