30.05.2017: Written Update: Zindagi ki Mahek

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 1
Shauryas mom tells him that no one will believe he had din intentionally cause the accident. All will misunderstand. Shaurya says am guilty and need to come clean. They have right to punish. Shaurya is with Kanta. She says hubby ife always fight. She tells him not to prove her wrong about being best fit for Mahek. She warns him he will have to deal with her for hurting Mahek. She blesses him and gets in car. Later in evening Shaurya is running and thinks about Maheks reactions to his confession. He overhears some noise and goes to check. Mahek is crushing green chillies. She recalls all the events of the wedding day. She recalls her childhood pain of losing her parents. Shaurya is shocked to see her. He tries to stop her but she fries the chillies. Shaurya says it's my mistake why punish urself. Mahek tastes the chilly paste and says not proper. Shaurya tries to stop her. She says u din give me the right to decide if I want to marry u. Shaurya says tried to tell u. Mahek asks him how he can marry her despite knowing the truth. He cheated her despite promising to be truthful. Mahek hurts her finger grinding chilly. Shaurya tries to look at it. Mahek says u hurt me deeper than this pain. I can't bear u but how to stay with u and act all is fine. Mahek says wanna scream and say ur a killer. Shaurya says it was an accident. Mahek says what u did to me is murder. Shaurya grabs her by the waist and tries to calm her. He says shouldn't have married u. Will bear all punishment. Mahek hits him asking why. Shaurya says beat me. Take out ur anger. Can't live without u. He makes her touch his face. Mahek says I cant love u ..u killed my parents. U HV only hurt me to date. Wanna go to my family. Shaurya calls out to her.

It's stormy weather. Maheks uncle's and Mohit fight about decorations being spoiled in rain. Mahrk is running on the streets. Shaurya follows. It's too stormy. Mahek brushes past a truck. Shaurya shouts.

Part 2
Mahek reaches her home. She overheats her family express happiness and relief about Mahek-Shaurya wedding. She breaks down. It starts to rain. She finds Shaurya in front of her. He gives her his jacket. He says u said I din give u a choice before, u have a choice now, come with me or go to ur family. Mahek says am at a crossroads. Can't go with u coz feel suffocated seeing u and cant go to my family coz don't have courge to tell them the truth. Bg-Hamari adhuri Kahani. Shaurya walks back. everedding rituals in rewind mode.

Part 3
Mohit notices Mahek. He calls everyone. They inquire about Shaurya and then take Mahek inside. Shaurya watches from aside.

Precap--Kanta tells Mahek to share everything no matter whose fault. Mohit informs that cops are here. Cops tell that the family needs to come to station.
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the written update ..
todays episode was one emotional roller coaster ride !!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the written update, Tanu! :D