Heli84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
scene 1

Mehak sits in the bath tub.The water keeps pouring on her. She is drowning.Shaurya says please listen..Don't do anything wrong.Mehak recalls whern her parents died.Shaurya tries to break the door,he hits it and breaks door.Shaurya rushes  to Mehak and pulls her closer.Shaurya hugs Mehak while she looks away.karuna says to vicky that Shaurya was very small when the incident happen.If mehak leaves Shaurya then he'll breakdown.we have to make her understand ,she can't leave Shaurya.Mehak gets ready infront of mirror but feels devastated.She looks at her wedding Chura and recalling how Shaurya killed her parents.Mehak takes Sindoor and applies it on her forehead.Shaurya comes there and sadly looks at her.Karuna comes there and calls out to Mehak.She gives her Shagun.Mehak says you knew everything too Ma?Karuna looks away and said Yess.Karuna says trust me we didn't know that shaurya kiled your Parents in accident 12 years,when the Party happened in shaurya's restaurant and we saw your parents picture,then I got to know the truth,I panicked I became selfish and thought about shaurya's happiness only.when shaurya get to know the truth,he wanted to tell you right away but I stopped him and asked him to tell you on right time after wedding.I'm Sorry,Forgive me,don't leave Shaurya. Please forgive him.Mehak leaves from there in daze. 

Scene 2

Mehak comes in lounge for Pooja.Her parents photo brought there by Vicky.Mehak gets emotional seeing there picture ,Shaurya comes there too.She screams Noo..don't keep this photo here,theie pooja will not happen here.She turns away from photo.Vicky takes photo from there.Sharma family comes there and Mehak runs to kanta and Hugs her.Kanta asks why are you crying?were you missing us?how did you get injured?Dolly says she she was working in kitchen and got injured by broken glasse.Karuna says it's good you all came.Dolly says she is crying as she missed you all,lets start puja now.
pooja starts ,pandit asks mehak and shaurya to sit together in Pooja.Mehak recalls how she cried at her parents death.Shaurya sits down in pooja and looks at mehak who is standing behind him in daze.kanta asks mehak what happend?and makes her sit in the pooja.Pandit asks them to havan together.Mehak recalls how she used to cook with her parents.Shaurya is jittery,he holds mehak's hand and she jerk it's away.Mehak faints unable to bear the pressure.Shaurya put's mehak's head in his lap and sprinkles water in her face.she wakes up and tries to move away from his lap.Dolly says it's my fault,I asked her to keep a fast ,she didn't eat anything since morning that's why she fainted.

Scene 3

Kanta says we want to mehak alone for once.karuna says why not and leaves with her family. Shaurya silently leaves too.kanta asks Mehak what happened?Sonal says I think she is sad about Mohit and Shaurya.Ravi asks Mohit What Happened?Sonal says shaurya raised hand on Mohit,all are  stunned.Kanta says shaurya did wrong mehak but he is your husband,there are many things between you both,you both'll face many prob together.you have to decide if you want to fight or solve things by talking.Kanta says we have let you married Shaurya after thinking,if Shaurya hurts outr family members then it's different but shaurya is not like that.we tested him,you can't fight over every small things,he is your husband ,it's your responsibility to take care of him and his duty to take care of your needs.Mehak says yes,I'll keep in mind.
karuna  says to Shaurya that no one will agree that you didn't do it delibaretly,everyone is take you as wrong.Shaurya says i'm wrong and I'm ready to accept it,forgiving and giving chance me chance to rectify my mistake is in hands of people  whose criminal I'm.Karuna looks on.

Precap : Mehak stands under heavy rain outside her house and caresses board which say this street is dedicated to her mother,she cries recalling how Shaurya did it for her mother. Mehak cries harder seeing Shaurya there,Shaurya takes off his hoody and covers Mehak with it.Mehak cries seeing him.Shaurya wipes her tears and says please Mehak Come home with me.Mohit comes out of house and says what are you doing here Mehak?

P.S. mujhe pata nehi thi ki aj kisine LU nehi di..toh meine try ki hey likhne ki..Itna bara post meine first time likha..koi galti hojaye toh maff kardena..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heli84 thumbnail
Kaise likhte ho ap sab  yeh regular..meri toh halat kharap ho gayi..
Ap Sab k liye πŸ‘πŸ‘
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow yar u did a wonderful job thanks for update

So ur name is SAHELIM

Today episode was super let how mehak forgive Shaurya then only truth of nani get revealed, thank God today no Nani crap
Heli84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leandra

Wow yar u did a wonderful job thanks for update

So ur name is SAHELIM

Today episode was super let how mehak forgive Shaurya then only truth of nani get revealed, thank God today no Nani crap

SaheliM nehi Di only Saheli ..
And welcome πŸ˜Š
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SAHELIM

SaheliM nehi Di only Saheli ..
And welcome😊

OK saheli I am lalitha u can call me lali or lalitha πŸ˜‰
Waida1234 thumbnail
Thanks Saheli for the update...! πŸ€—

Good to know we have one more candidate in the queue for LU if ever Sham isn't available...! πŸ˜›
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Woow its raining LU's today !!
Saheli ...great job buddy !!
Emotional episode for sure !!
Heli84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Thanks Saheli for the update...! πŸ€—

Good to know we have one more candidate in the queue for LU if ever Sham isn't available...! πŸ˜›

Welcome Di πŸ˜›
Heli84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Woow its raining LU's today !!

Saheli ...great job buddy !!
Emotional episode for sure !!

Thanks Di 
Heli84 thumbnail