Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

emerald39 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Okay, girls, updated. 
Not sure if I moved the plot forth too much, not too happy with it, so do tell me if it was too much? I wanted to keep the story moving, but at the same time, I was thinking if Prinku remembering the most important events of the party would reveal too much at this point...and then I went with it anyway.

What I had initially written about: 
Svetlana wants to take revenge on both Jhanvi's family and Ippy, no? So she times everything perfectly on Prinku's 18th birthday with the help of Dev. As Prinku leaves, Svet and Ippy leave as well. Svet's car breaks down conveniently at a run down factory, Ippy does to get help, and is chased by goons (hired by Dev) trying to hurt her. Svet pretends to help, steers Ippy toward the direction of the Oberoi's car (Dev keeping track of it and informing Svet), and her two sets of victims collide, rather fatally. Mission accomplished.

Feel free to change things, scrap it, anything at all! Just wanted to share the plot that was already up in my head, but wasn't completely appropriate to insert into my update as of now. :)
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi girls, too bad I joined in too late again. 
Anu, I would not mind to read about Svetlana POV. 
I also highlight other characters thoughts. 

You posted an update? Woo-hoo I will cook and read it. 
Perhaps we should rush the story only to finalise and start a new storyline. 
It will give us a chance to warm a bit (for me at least) after ayush bday I have not written anything. 
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Anu.. I read the update. Fantastic! Liked it a lot. 
Who wants to go next? Or someone already started. 
IF I have time I can try but working some more from home now. 
And FYI, have not started cooking. PriVeer had to go first. 

#gotmypriveer-orities-straight #whoneedsfoodanyway #highonpriveer 
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
What's up, ladies?
Anu, I just got on IF. Off to read your update. :)
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey girls! Just came online...will read Anu's update and then go through the CC thread. ðŸ˜³
twerping thumbnail
Meeep! Anu,.the update has left me so excited!!! And I totally want to go with the plan of Svetlana orchestrating the whole accident. She gets to hit two birds with one stone with this...get rid of Ippy and implicate the Oberoi siblings in the scandal of an accident case. 
One thing however, in the show none of the other Oberois knew about the accident. How do we handle it here? If there was an accident and death of Ippy, then wouldn't Prinku and Om have done something about it? Or is it that it wasn't  Om in the car with her but it was some other people, friends of Dev and Svetlana who get her away from there pretending to be wellwishers who don't want her to land in trouble. And this leads to the blackmail.
twerping thumbnail
Thanks dimaag! Do drop a line if you want to join in the writing. 
And Rishu, haha! Hope you didn't burn whatever you've got cooking!😃
PriVeer energy is crackling here!
Sarce, looks like we landed in IF about the same time ðŸ˜†
twerping thumbnail
Dimaag, am glad you too like the fantasy-historical AU idea for PriVeer. We can discuss it after we are done with the present story. But just to answer your question,.if we are doing AU version, it would not have anything to the PriVeer from the show. We can imagine these characters with similar relationship dynamics in an alternate reality. But all the details we shall discuss and finalize once this story had reached a fitting conclusion. And as Sarce pointed out we need to connect it to that post where Prinku realizes exactly what Ranveer means for her years on in the future after they have been married. Which means while the mystery of the accident will come out and the whole dev-svetlana nexus is revealed, things will not be rosy between our PriVeer immediately after that.
emerald39 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Back from my dinner break! Hello girls ^_^
@dimaag Do join us once again! The more the merrier :)

@Rishu Thank you Rishu! And hahaha, of course, I'd choose food over a PriVeer update any day as well! But I do hope you had some food after that ðŸ˜†

@Twerps Thanks, girl! Regarding that small plot hole, I was thinking, Oberois were perhaps hosting Prinku's celebration at a ballroom (I hope I dropped that somewhere in my update), and by the time Prinku and Om began to leave, the other could have already left the premises. 

So the only two people driving home at that point could be Om and Prinku...they admit Ippy in the hospital, and then as per the show, panic and try to hide every evidence possible. And regarding Svetlana blackmailing her, does Prinku know for sure it's Svetlana? Was it blatantly mentioned anywhere that it's her? 
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Twerps, yep we did come in at the same time. 😆

About the plot, Anu explicitly mentioned that Om was with Prinku in the car so we can't have it otherwise. But we can have it like the show, where both try to hide the whole incident.

So, one important question - how do we want Ranveer to react when he learns that Ippy was actually run over by Prinku and O?