Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Her Naagins and Bhagyas have been ruling the trps race. That's what makes her feel she can make anything and viewers will still watch them.
Naagin 3 promo was hilarious. Just when I think isse zyada crap ekta bana hi nahi sakti, she gives me huge surprise by showing even more crap. 🤣
So basically, Naagin 3 story is a mix of Manisha Koirala starrer Jaani dushman and Jeetendra's old movie Naagin. 

In Naagin, Jeetendra and Reena Roy were ichhadhari naag and naagin. The naag was killed by 10-15 people and then the naagin takes revenge by killing those people one by one.

In Jaani dushman movie, Manisha was a Naagin who was gang raped by lot of men and her boyfriend naag takes revenge by killing them.

Rajat is looking so funny and doesn't have any chemistry with Karisma. As it's his cameo so it's ok but their height difference makes them look even more funnier. 

I think this Naagin played by Anita will turn into vamp and Surabhi's character would be good Naagin who will protect the hero who may have been indirectly responsible for Rajat's character's death from the vamp.
Melkor thumbnail
Guys,Sid is coming back🥳He is gonna play Aladdin on Sab TV's upcoming show Aladdin❤️
Avneet Kaur is playing Jasmine.How I wish it could have been Tunisha instead
But Avneet is fine too.

Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

Naagin 3 promo was hilarious. Just when I think isse zyada crap ekta bana hi nahi sakti, she gives me huge surprise by showing even more crap. 🤣

So basically, Naagin 3 story is a mix of Manisha Koirala starrer Jaani dushman and Jeetendra's old movie Naagin. 

In Naagin, Jeetendra and Reena Roy were ichhadhari naag and naagin. The naag was killed by 10-15 people and then the naagin takes revenge by killing those people one by one.

In Jaani dushman movie, Manisha was a Naagin who was gang raped by lot of men and her boyfriend naag takes revenge by killing them.

Rajat is looking so funny and doesn't have any chemistry with Karisma. As it's his cameo so it's ok but their height difference makes them look even more funnier. 

I think this Naagin played by Anita will turn into vamp and Surabhi's character would be good Naagin who will protect the hero who may have been indirectly responsible for Rajat's character's death from the vamp.

I saw that promo.It was ROFL 🤣
I haven't seen the other Naagin movie but I have seen Jaani Dushman.Armaan Kohli played the Naag turned Terminator🤣
It's the bright and shining example of a movie which had a lot of stars and yet flopped.Akshay,Sunil and Sunny couldn't save it.

Rajat and Karishma had zero chemistry 🤢 And don't get me started on the looks.

The plot will probably head the way you are guessing.Surbhi will be the good one and Anita the bad one.

Ekta should have ended this series with S1 itself.As it is it should have never become a franchise

P.S.AdiYa in your siggyLooks like you are enjoying Bepannah 😳
Edited by --BlackSheep-- - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Guys,Sid is coming back🥳He is gonna play Aladdin on Sab TV's upcoming show Aladdin❤️

Avneet Kaur is playing Jasmine.How I wish it could have been Tunisha instead
But Avneet is fine too.

Wow! Sid as Aladdin.  That's something to watch out for.

Yeah I am watching and enjoying Beypannah. Kya kare, aur koi achha show hai bhi nahi dekhne ke liye. It's an ok show, not too good, not too bad.

Harshad and Jennifer have sizzling chemistry yaar. I can easily say they can come in the list of iconic jodis of tv.
Edited by -Tulips- - 6 years ago
Melkor thumbnail
BTW did anyone check out Sallu's Race 3 trailer???🤣 I am speechless man.
swathi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hello guys, Just back from vacation😃 , h r u all? 

Mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aaya but it's going to be sure shot ATBB. It has all the ingredients of a blockbuster. 

Salman is so lucky.
swathi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I heard it's funny, s it really hilarious😆

Originally posted by: swathi90

Hello guys, Just back from vacation😃 , h r u all? 

Hey kidhar gayi thi batao batao?