!!!Tips to increase forum and celebrity ranking!!!

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: justprati

There are a few tips to increase the forum ranking which I am going to explain in a few simple steps.

1. Click on the star icon just left to the "my forum" box to add Prem ya paheli?-Chandrakanta forum to your forum list. Once you click on the star icon it appears golden in color.

2. Hit the chaskameter ratings every time you open the forum and try to login and logout of IF before and after you visit it. Give it 5 stars of course.

3. Mission pink : The envelop icon just left to every forum topic/ discussion thread turns pink from blue once it reaches 25 comments or 250 views, so try to comment as much as possible on every thread and open the same topic in several tabs of your browser to increase its views. Also guys, I know it's tempting, but try not to quote the comments as much as possible.

4. Rate all the buzz articles, pictures and videos of the show in india-forums and comment on it. You can comment thrice in every articles/videos with at least an hour interval.

5. Also do not forget to like other's comment in discussion threads, articles or elsewhere.

6. Join Kritika and Gaurav's fan club and try to comment there as well. It will help to increase their celebrity rankings.

Lastly, I request all the silent members of the forum to please take part in the forum activities and interaction, the forum needs you guys.
I would also like to ask moderators to pin this thread so that new forum members can be made aware about the forum and celebrity rankings.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle_fatima thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Hina ðŸ¤— 
Lets do it,  cummon CK'ans!  
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ok guys I'm back now let's do it... :)
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: justprati

Ok guys I'm back now let's do it... :)

Good Lord Prati !! Aap jivit hain ??🤣😲 plz be online and visit this garibkhana sometimes😃