Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monikaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
hello Ash . .

..its beautiful update dear ...first of all liked this new guy aarush ..he has an amazing personality ..ana's irritated to see he had charmed her friend as well .. ohh...now geet feeling guilty and happiness at the same time ...one thing she was sure now that she was important for maan also...she terribly missed him ..and confused with her own behaviour . she was having flashes of that day...somewhere ana also sensed it.. lets see if she can help geet in understanding all this ...awww... maan is back! ...thats what geet needed! ...now waiting for romantic dinner date! ... thanks for writing my dear! ...
happydays30 thumbnail
Nice part
Aarush... Geet instantly recognised the guy as Kabir described abt him while teasing ana
Geet liked him , she too teased ana like Kabir
Geet learns how imp is to attend marriage to maan n he just missed for her. She is feeling guilty n remembering that night, she feels spl n happy abt things happened as all look hazey
Maan is back n asked for dinner
May Not be romantic one... but it will be spl
Waiting to read
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
pehle prologue parke lagtithi geet maan ki muh se pyar ke baatey sunkar vag rahi hain ...lekin abb situation dekh kar lagti hain actually baat kuch aur hai...why she wrote "You had asked me, if I could ever fall in Love with you. But tell me, how do I make this heart understand? How can I fall in Love with Someone Like You?"

why she wrote "Save Your Love for someone who deserves it. Not me."  iss line ko parke abb lagti hai k ye koi angry mood wala letter hai...
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
edited my comment below the update
priyasree thumbnail

Amazingly beautiful n wonderful update
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update...geet was busy in her college activities with ana... wow aarush,lovely character, as kabir telling about him to geet  which ana irritated... Nice entry for his premchand... & ana like "Speak of the devil, he's Sure to Appear" but perfect for ana... now geet should talk to maan for this character... geet was enjoying aarush's company...oh geet was upset when she came to know maan's importance to attend his cousin's wedding which was canceled for her & geet could not concentrate in anything but only thinking about maan & was recalling that night with maan...as usual superbly written...geet called him but he msg her which she was waited for his call ...oh geet was missing him terribly... & thuddd geet's waiting over with double surprise as not only maan's call but he himself also was there asking her for dinner... like "Blind prays for One Eye but God offers Two" ... maan knew geet in & out, so he was understand her mind very well & after all anything for his love...( I'd Do Anything For Love-Lyrics-Meat Loaf)...excited for lovely maaneet's dinner (date with KH dance-lovely banner) thanks for pm...!!

Edited by uluvmg - 6 years ago
swetha03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow nice update...
Ana and aarush both are irritating each other... And it's so nice she is diverting herself from that jerk Arjun...
Coming to maan and geet... oh she is remembering bits of that day..  geet please remember all events of that night...  Then u would come to know what maan thinks about you...
She is missing maan like anything even ana noticed that...I think ana would get a clue by her behaviour hope so...
Maan and geet both are just adorable... She is missing him and he is ready to meet her whatever the time is...
It's so dreamy you know...
Please update soon..
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update 
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 
Jade0001 thumbnail
Awesome Chapter 
TaranaGeet thumbnail