thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

The door bell rings and Tanpura is lazy to open the door, she orders sherry who is busy with her hair do, she straight away refuses to open the door, Tanpura reluctantly opens the door to a find a face covered with a beautiful bouquet , Her morning couldnt have been  better than this, waking up and seeing something which gives immense pleasure to her, plants and flowers, she loves them. She caught hole of them and  was simply gazing at them . suddenly she heard a voice " Good morning"  and it was Mr.Khanna, Tanpura couldnt believe it, sherry was wondering with whom was she talking for so long and  was surprised to see Mr. Khanna at the door. Tanpura was freezed, like a statue. sherry literally shook her to bring her to senses. Tanpura could feel the wobble  but she didnt wanted to react . " Utt psycho" . Tanpura realized it was all a dream and Mr. Khanna would never ever come back to her and she has lost him forever . 
" Tu nahin sudhregi, acha khasa flat mila . amma ke saath rehte lekin nahin... tujhe toh shauk hai na mahaan bannekaa".. before sherry continues Tanpura went to the hall ... the 125th pic of Karan, she carassed it  and got into flashbacks, Her ringtone disturbed her and she took the phone to answer it was amma. She was as usual insisting Tirupu to ge settled , Tanpura who used to share everythingwith her amma never told her that she loves Karan... Tanpura walked towards the balcony  giving a gentle touch to the leaves and thinking to herself, subah subah  ka sapna hamesha sach nikaltha hai " and was eagerly waiting for to tell him that she too madly loves him. But its too late now ...

Celebrations everywhere, parties, events, interviews,  everyone was talking about Shuddam and its huge success, Karan earned everything he lost . Radhika brings his morning coffee as both watch karan's interview to reporters, She is quite happy for him  and smiles . Karan reluctantly responds when trisha runs to karan and hugs him. she congratulates him on his movie and says " I can proudly say that you are my father". Karan hugs her back. I have everything i wanted for, 
a successful career,  naam daulat shoharrat  tirsha ka pyar sab kuch  but still i feel something missing. yes Tanpura... whatever Iam today its because of her.  She has given my a new life to live.  I miss her badly. I want to be with her but dont know if she is missing me too or is that she is happy with anandam and who knows may be she is married to him by now, I have lost her forever.

Will TaRan's love be revived ... lets wait 

My First  write up for TaRan. 
Iam not used to writing...  jo mann mein aya likh diya ðŸ˜†
what could be the first episode of S2 was haunting me day night
so thought of giving it a try 
sorry for mistakes, 

can someone else try the next episode ðŸ˜›

Edited by thala - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Your first time writing is awesome my dear
Both the lovers are missing badly each other presence beside them very much. Karan has everything now but don't have his love so is with Tipsy who has been late in confession of her love
shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Intersting, please continue soon
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
superb di. I want more. can't c both of them suffering. pl Continue karo.
anything related to RaShi is always welcome.
plz plz plz jaldi next part de do.
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loveed it n plsss write part 2 plss n long update plss
nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb part... plz cont soon...
AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow amazing writing...continue second part also ,,next time lambi wali update dena please...
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nicely pennedown Tripura n Karan's emotions .. both r badly missing each other ... pls cntnu next part soon
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome
pls continue soon
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

you know what di... it's first attempt but I really like the plot you placed here AriKa separated missing each other in their life is really beautiful... I request di plz continue this story with your view would like to know what will be best is stored for us to read further plz di it's request plz continue this story as soon as possible...