25th May - Live Update ( SK - The Angry Bird)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Finally back on duty πŸ˜Ž
Episode starts with...Mahek asks for a promise that they won't hide anything from each other...SK holds her hand and promise her and mahek hugs him and SK hugs back (BG song plays Tu Hai Mera tai Hai)

Swetlana enters the party when everyone is busy in dancing, Shaurya breaks the hug suddenly after remembering the accident... Vicky takes nehal aside and tells this is marriage dvd and Leela hotel management has given them...he plays it...

Sonal brings Mahek for drinking shots ...Mahek denies it, Shaurya also tells even I had it before coming so I don't want to drink...Sonal calls Nehal and Vicky also... meanwhile Swetlana is hiding behind the table and she spikes SK drink...

after the shot sk tells I want to talk to you I have hidden something from you and in the background the DVD is running where SK is hitting Munjal but no one observes it...Mohit comes and drags Mahek for dance and SK slaps him... later Mahek scolds him ..SK ask for forgiveness, Sonal scolds Mahek saying what he has done just look at him how he has beaten...Mohit tries to crack a joke .Mahek tells sorry to them, Sonal tells I won't accept this what if tomorrow if he kills someone, she tells she will never forgive Shaurya for this ...and leaves the party.

Waiter comes and gives the DVD to Mahek she keeps it in her bag,  Shaurya tells Vicky don't know what happened to me...Sonal .. Mohit and NEHAL leave..SK request them to don't leave but they leave the party...mahek comes there SK tells iam sorry I didn't Wanted to hurt him..Mahek asks him that to tell her what she wanted to talk ...her full attention is on him, SK was about to tell when he fells down..mahek and Vicky holds him, DVD fells down from her bag...but she later picks it up and keeps in bag, they bring him back to home..

Skater thinks how much iam trying to talk iam making the matter more complicated...MS message Mohit and asks for forgiveness, he tells it's ok Di iam fine you take care of Jiju..

MS opens her bag and takes out the DVD, and puts it in laptop..when she gets calls from Shaurya she tells she doesn't want to talk to him...(BG song plays kion hota Hai )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Coming up MehRya moments after the break☺️
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Great to see you're back Sham πŸ€— πŸ˜² Really Mehrya moments after the break? Music to my ears πŸ˜³ 

Handsome you are still trying to tell her the truth  Vicky and Nehal whoop whoop πŸ˜† they are quite friends these days πŸ˜³  Poor Mohit got a beating from Handsome or was it just a slap? Seriously the wedding dvd was playing and no one saw it going on in the background? Don't tell me this dvd will bring the truth out to Mehek before Handsome gets a chance too? πŸ€’ I hope it shows too that he wanted to tell her the truth because he made a promise to never hide anything from her too! πŸ˜‘

I hope we get Mehrya moments still given the horrid truth to come out to her 

Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Res! Great to see you're back Sham 

Even iam happy to be backπŸ˜³πŸ€—
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seems like a DVD episode... πŸ˜† So Mehek is upset with SK.. hmm
Thanks for the LU, Sham! And welcome back.. missed you though πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

Edited: So CVs started to feed us with romance.. πŸ˜³
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 6 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
After marriage romance is great β˜ΊοΈ..
Good to see ya back in duty sunshine 
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome back Sham... U n Thabs r great.. Making sure tht we guts get the live update on time.. 
I want Shaurya to tell the truth to Mehak... Pls CVs... If she finds it on her own,   this ll lead to more misunderstandings.. 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
What the hell..
Mehak ko sach pata chal gaya ??
She sees the video in Vicky's room 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shams πŸ˜†
this is one track I want them to end fast and they are dragging πŸ˜†

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

After marriage romance is great β˜ΊοΈ..

Good to see ya back in duty sunshine 

Hey thabs... Hi hope u know tht I m nt angry with u... How could u even think such a thing?? Paagal chori πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†